PayWhirl Subscription Payments

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mojoe

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

Best app to launch a fast subscription program, with a lot of useful features (reportings, etc). The customer support team is just gold. Ty guys!

Loving Small Business

Time spent using app About 1 year

PayWhirl have been incredible and I'd recommend them without a doubt! I love that they listen to your suggestions and work to action them, they keep you updated and are so quick at responding to any queries. I left another well known platform to join PayWhirl and have never looked back. The integration process is super easy with so many really helpful features that just keep on improving! Even bringing out new features I never realised I needed. Couldn't be happier!

Blue Copper Coffee

Paywhirl is awesome and simple for subscriptions. I used the standalone site embedded in a previous website and recently made the swap to Shopify. The team made it really easy to transfer my data from the previous account and have been very responsive every step of the way! Can't recommend Paywhirl enough.

HI-VIBE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Chose PayWhirl after fully exploring all 3rd party subscription options, and am very pleased. Great app, easy setup & execution, and possibly most importantly, excellent support. Very responsive, really helpful with troubleshooting, theme help and suggestions. Highly recommended.

Happier Beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Paywhirl is a great subscription app, really easy to use and set up and the support is excellent. New features added regularly, and very quick response if any questions

Instafollow

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Sergel goes beyond of whatever you can expect of service.
Ive tried more or less 10 subscription apps - most of them slow down your site HEAVILY. So if you care about web vitals, you should def use these.

biotikur

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I don't leave many reviews but the team at PayWhirl 100% deserve it. Ryan and Sergei always reply very quickly to support needs and questions. I've suggested multiple features e.g. retention analytics and they always engage. I was SO happy to see retention stats go live in the dashboard recently. They started off behind BOLD and ReCharge but are adding features at a breathtaking rate. And the value for money as a business owner is exceptional compared to how much people complain about competitors. I can't recommend PayWhirl enough. This is one of, if not THE single highest value-add app in our Shopify stack. If you're looking to implement subscriptions for any of your products, go with PayWhirl, you won't regret it.

ioBusinessMusic

I opened my first online store in 2005. Over the years I have opened several more; and now have a total of 6. Which is to say, I have an enormous amount of experience with online stores - and various platforms, tools, products, services, and apps. And so it is with some authority that I will share with you this opinion about PayWhirl: It is hands down the best subscription product available. Period. I've tried dozens of them, I currently use 3 of them. I will be converting all of them over to PayWhirl immediately. But there's more. (Shopify) App support is notoriously bad. PayWhirl's support is just remarkable. Send an email you get a reply. Ping them via chat (Intercom) in the app, they reply. Need special love? I needed plenty with my current project - and they hopped on a Zoom call with me 3 times! (Shopify, take note! Your support used to be great. Now? Not so much) Even more bonus points for this team for their companion products Upsell and Glow. The integration of the 3 (subs/tagging + sales funnel automations + customer loyalty program) is super tight. I would and could go on; but then someone would probably think that I am someone at PayWhirl's mother :) lol Try it and see for yourself. I'd give them 6 stars if I could.

Taelor.Style

Paywhirl has amazing customer service, and their development team is super active, keeping pushing out useful new features!

JavaHava Coffee

Amazing!!! This app is Amazing. It gives my store a more Professional feel with an attractive minimalist design; that allows for a more positive customized vibe. I was able to re-word my 'Call to Action' phrases the way i wanted them for me it's a Huge Plus. I had an issue with inital setup on the website, however Chris & Ryan were right there within "minutes" to address the issue & Solved It!!! Hats off to the team over @ Paywirl for making such a gr'8 app with new features being rolled out regularly. Best of luck with your journey...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16