PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

EquiPacs

Absolutely brilliant. I was in need of a simple recurring subscription for one of my products. Pay Whirl had a great range of plans and prices so I was able to find something suitable for me and wasn't overcharged as I am a smaller business. I had some difficulties integrating with my website theme and because I am new to shopify on the whole, but the team were so quick to respond jump on my website and take care of the installation themselves. This is SO helpful and take a weight of my mind. Would 100% recommend and will continue to use for our needs :)

Project Fleur

The app was fairly easy to install. While, I'm still in the process of gathering subscriptions from clients, and can't yet say how the app is working in realtime, I do give the customer service 5 stars. Ryan was very helpful and answered by questions in a timely manner and I look forward to trying this app out.

Very Craftea

It just works! Want a subscription on one variant and not the other? Easy, done - just untick a box! On ReCharge you need custom coding and if you move the variants around, then it doesn't work. It is cleaner looking, no issues whatsoever. Support is fantastic too

On the Couch Magazine

This is by far one of the best apps ever on Shopify and definitely the best subscription app. I have used the previous version of the Paywhirl app for almost three years now and recently added this new version to our new magazine title's store. It looks fantastic, it is easy to use, it integrates really well. It quite simply does everything we need it to and so much more.
The Paywhirl team and the customer service provided is second to none. Every single time I have emailed the team the response is not only quick but they go above and beyond to help. I should say the questions I have are not issues with the app in anyway as I have never experienced any issues with it. I have even asked for help with my Facebook conversions and the team did a bit development work for me to help. Something that was in my view beyond their remit.

PrimalAlchemy

Just what I was looking for, ideal way to offer more value to your customers and promotes brand loyalty. The support team are great also.

Verum Drinks

Great app with even better service. Have been using it for a while now. Would definitely recommend this!

Moxie Bradshaw

I am so happy with this app!! We sell a quarterly subscription box and had developed this internal procedure for managing subscribers via a waitlist that was complicated and messy. We didn't want to end up with wonky billing cycles (i.e. someone being billed months before they actually received anything). Paywhirl added the feature to be able to adjust billing cycles, which is a game-changer that simplifies our business so much! Someone can join anytime, then we can adjust future billing dates to be two-weeks before we ship. Everything else within the app works great too. Customer service has been SUPER responsive when I've had a question. Highly recommend!

YT EDIT

The support team is great , they respondend me instantly . Unfortunately the app doesn't work in my country for the moment.

February 2, 2021

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you had problems getting the app to work. We do have several merchants who use Narrative and we'd be happy to assist with installation if you reach out to team@paywhirl.com. We provide a FREE install service and can support most themes with a bit of tweaking. The narrative theme was actually one of the themes we launched with so unless it's been heavily modified, we can help you get subscriptions working on your store.

Duncan Farms

Great subscription app with the right features to help you run your business in the easiest way. Things like the ability to customize the resub date, pause/cancel features and more!d

Brewtoria Coffee

Very impressed with Paywhirl. Easy to setup and customer service was super fast, responsive, and professional. Very satisfied thus far!