Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

BC Battery Controller

Just downloaded and seems great! Very user friendly. I use it to import my reviews from Amazon. I will keep you noticed if something is below expectations)

Koiled

Amazing app, downloaded, installed setup and had developer support to help sort an issue all within 10 mins!!!

BIGBIKA

It's really a useful app, easy to get reviews, easy to customize the style I want. Very good to solve the problem of mine. I like its simple operation and concise design. For such a good product, I am very willing to share it with my friends and I hope you guys can use it happily. thank you so much.

RepBandz

I had an issue on my website after changing the theme and the support service was beyond excellent! They solved the problem in less than 10 minutes, I highly recommend this app to anyone who really likes to curate their reviews and have great social proofing on their website! 5/5 Best review app ever for me, not changing anytime soon!

Agridrill ™

Application done very well. Excellent idea of ​​making people pay only if sales are made first so that everyone can try it at best

BeauSkinShopping

Good page, too soon to say it also.
It seems correct to me that they only charge once you get 30 sales, so far it also seems a deep and interesting application.

Cork by Design

I'm delighted with this app. it is effortless to use, and the results are as advertised. I'm also very impressed with their technical support, which was fast, friendly and effective.
I highly recommend this app for anybody that is looking to add their Amazon reviews to their Shopify store.

beautywonderful.com

Game changing app for importing reviews. Very user friendly and the Chrome Extension is so simple to use. The reviews appear in your store very cleanly and professionally. Highly recommended!

kuagalight

Literally best review app out there. It is super easy to use and takes 1 minute to set up. Their customer support is insanely good. I always get responses back within 2 minutes when I ask anything, and they actually help!!! Most other apps customer support simply tell you you need a developer to help you... not these guys. They'll help you out!

The Inner Color

Definitely the best review app out there. Very helpful&professional staff. Would highly recommend, you get free reviews ;)