Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

123guy

This app is great, easy to use and have a great support team.

Vernal Beauty

Must have app if you are a long time seller in Amazon and are importing reviews for Amazon. At first is limited to 50 but just contact CS and they'll do the rest. Which by the way are EXTREMELY responsive, professional and efficient.

Plugin doesn't look good, contact them and in minutes issue is fix.
Want more reviews added, contact them and they'll manually upload more from the product.

Highly recommend them.

Omega Retail

Outstanding Customer service! Instant access to a pro with a chat box incredible Support. The customer support person loaded the code on a Sunday exactly as I asked. They even went in and fixed broken code and old apps that where making my page load very slow. Thank you so much!!!! Bravo!!

Storepilot

I can easily say that I have never left a review in my life until today! I had a little hick up installing the reviews on the product page due to my complicated theme, however the customer support took care of it. They also went the extra mile to edit and add styling to the plug in. They genuinely care. Thank you very much!

Super Smart Products

One of the best review app in the market. Very easy to set up and it works. I needed some help during the weekend and they helped me within few hours.

Pocoplur

Hands down the best app and top notch customer service. Thanks guys

Premiumracks

Best App in the store for Amazon sellers! Customer support is top notch to!

83 Oranges

This plugin has EVERYTHING you need a product review plugin to have. The interface is top-notch. Very clean functioning UI. Let's you import reviews from Aliexpress as well as Amazon so you can make your store look busy with a lot of reviews in no time. We needed a feature custom coded and Tomasz went out the way to make it happen for us. Free of cost.
The plugin monthly cost is very less compared to other alternatives. Overall we love it and highly recommend it.

Gearandglam

Opinew is an awesome review app. If you are a new Shopify store owner and are looking to get your business up off the ground, it's super important that you have product reviews on your site. This is the app you want to try and here are three reasons why.

1) The price is right. Unlike some of the other popular review apps, the pricing structure of Opinew is based on the results your store is getting, not on the features available in the app. This means you get way more bang for your buck. You have full control over which reviews are published and full control over your product review requests that are sent out to your customers. This is going to save me a lot of money compared to the other popular review app I was going to try.

2) The product reviews looks good inside your store, and the app is easy to install and easy to use. I tried some of the other review apps out there and I actually like Opinew the best, which was great because it was also the most affordable app.

3) The customer support I received solidified my decision to go with the Opinew app. Shortly after I installed the app I received an email from the developer. He had a couple suggestions for me that helped me increase the page load speed of my site by 4 seconds. He also offered to make a couple edits so that Opinew would fit my theme better. I really appreciated the extra mile he went to make sure that everything worked properly on my site.

So if you have a small or growing Shopify store, or even a big one, this is the product review app you want to choose. It works just as well, if not better than the other apps out there– at a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend you give Opinew a try today.

Priya Spa Inc

I have been selling in both Amazon's USA and Canadian marketplaces and recently started my Canadian and USA Shopify online stores. Starting a new online store and no reviews means poorer sales until those reviews come in organically. The wonderful feature of the Opinew Product Review app is that this app allows me to import and synchronize, with a few simple clicks, all my Amazon reviews (from both my Amazon USA and Canadian Marketplaces). With this Opinew feature I can leverage all my Amazon reviews to provide the social proof to my Shopify store customers that they need to make an informed buying decision. Awesome. Moreover, the customer service provided by Opinew is absolutely amazing. I just activated my Shopify Canadian online store, and with the help of the wonderful team at Opinew I got all of my reviews transferred from my Shopify USA online store into my Canadian store. The Opinew Team went above and beyond to do this for us, as some custom coding was required. If you have been selling on Amazon and are now opening a Shopify online store - I very strongly recommend to you the Opinew Product Review App. Trust me you need this app. I love this app so much, I purchased it twice (one for my Shopify Canadian store and one for my Shopify USA store).