Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Dolphin Kayak

此APP我喜欢,简单 友好!内容是我喜欢的
I quite like this app, it is easy to use and user-friendly! I quite like the content

Copper Cardinal Wood Creations

I'm still learning, but being able to connect my Shopify store to Pinterest is awesome! I need to learn more about marketing and how these two work together. It is hard though, I'm a maker -not a computer wizard.

Eves Crea

Location Belgium

heel tevreden! hopelijk een tof reclame en marketing middel om eves crea wat bekendheid te brengen!:)

Simply Stand Out

Just started using. I would prefer to get a confirmation page when I've signed up instead of a page repeating the sign up process. It looked like I wasn't signed up to connect shopify to pinterest.

iGlow Running

I am trying for the first time so I am not sure how good is it.I hope to grow my audience and increase sales

Lilique Recycle

L'application est intuitive et très facile à installer. J'ai hâte de voir les résultats que peuvent m'apporter l'application.

divyneinspiration

I understand this App. it was pretty easy to understand. i am confident that this App will generate more sales to my new online store

SuSheng Supermarket

Location Australia

good no good good no good good no good good no good good no good goodno good good no good good no good good no good good no good

Headcase

Location Australia

Ive only just finished installing so havnt yet used it but from what i have read so far it seems like a good sales channel to use, plus i have used Pinterest for years on a personal account and absolutely love it, so why wouldnt i want to use it for my business as well!

MORO DESIGN GIFTS

I like Pinterest. I had a bit of a hard time getting everything set up because my existing Pinterest account was kind of a mess. But I did it! Thank you! Hope to improve my sales.