Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Rebel P Customs

Helps me to get more exposure on my store. Ive had a few sales from Pinterest, but I spent a ton of money on a advertising campaign with zero conversions.

periwinkles.design

Setting up my business page was quite easy however I'm a complete novice to e-commerce and am struggling with understanding Pinterest Ads and how to set a budget.

Texas Bath House

so far it was easy to do. i'm looking forward to using the pinterest app to help drive more customers to our website since we are still fairly new.

steamxpeditions

Works as I thought it would and is user friendly. Hopefully it will also help with our online business.

Tiny Tones

I haven't used the Pinterest app much as yet, however the set up process was very clear and easy to follow.

League of Your Own

This app was fairly easy to get set up..and relatively easy to use..as with all software platforms they up date and things are distributed for use in a different way but I'm sure I'll get use to it..

Eva's Fashion

I haven't used it yet but registering my account was easy, now I just need to do a promotion or a coupon to see how much it helps me attracting more customers to my business

The Opal Cutting Room

easy to set up and use with my shopify website.
Took a couple of goes to get it all set up and working but wasn't very difficult

aieria

It shows way too much of the things I like and I start not liking them anymore due to extreme exposure. When I look for a tattoo a couple of times, I wouldn't want all my main page filled with nothing but tattoos.

K.S.A.

i use this app to market BIG SLIME PRODUCTIONS entertainment products to a select targeted market and have found Pinterest to benefit that goal.