Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Steampunk&Antiques

Not optimized for ios and safari.. no difficulties on Macbok pro...............................................

81st Coffee & Tea

I just started on Pinterest and it seems to be easy to upload and get things set up so far. Hope it starts driving customers to my site :)

Geek Life Comics

I liked the concept of Pinterest and it's really easy to set up, but this is the only place I haven't made a sale.

Shel's Shabby Chic

Easy set up, but don't understand why I have to add my billing information when I won't be running ads.

Soap Witch

I am just starting to use it. I can update later. It is interesting that it is a requirement to enter a review at this stage

Exquisite Fitness

I installed this app to help with organic advertising/ traffic. It was rather easy to set up. Will give a follow up review once I see results from it .

TruNorthZeroWaste

It was easy to set up. I am not sure what this is going to do for me, but for now, I just have to understand how to use it. :)

Urban Outlet

curious to see how this app can assist my business. I am hoping that it will enhance my sales, and build customer bae

Custom Keyboard Shop

I haven't used the app yet, but the setup was fairly simple. I set up Pinterest last night so I am still learning

DSGN-LUXE BOUTIQUE

I used this app to help me to open a business account. I liked that it was user friendly and easy to set up. There are many accounts to get inspiration from and I believe that every business should have a pinterest.