Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

La Belle Vie & Co

j'utilise cette application pour avoir des idées sur différents sujets. Je trouve toujours des réponses

The Sellar Company

Setting was easy but unsure if my pins or products are going live. Process was well done through shopify thank you!

Brass Cuisine Spices

I love Pinterest. I am honored to know I can connect my shopify and sell directly from the app. I often utilize Pinterest for content ideas

Jody Shop Web

gostei desse app. ele parece ser bem moderno e completo. tem uma enorme variedade de produtos e preços atrativos.

Love, SB+J

I love using Pinterest when I'm not using it for business. It's really useful in helping me gather ideas for things that I'd like to create or for planting in a garden or whatever I can think of doing. But as a business owner and as a person that sees this happen to other business owners/content creators, it's far too easy for people to take screenshots of someone else's work, erase that person's signature, and post it as if it was their own work. On top of that, some people will use a person's artwork to benefit themselves without ever giving mention to the original content creator. I've seen that happen on Pinterest often.

Suit Your Self

It was very easy and self-explanatory and it basically walked me through everything. The only thing is I couldn't tell if it worked or if I was done or not.

JITA ACADEMY

It is very easy to set up an account and switch to a business account. I am want to use the pins to promote my business on shopify

Profound Minimalist

This App is very easy to use for entry level drop-shippers. This app makes it very easy to scale your website and run ads.

Tiki Ema

il ont prise le temps de me réécrire selon l'inconvéniant que jai eu hier. par contre pour la configuration pour le compte professionnelle, c'est dure que trouver ou nous devons remplir pour le compte et le mettre a niveau . chaque fois que je veux faire un changement , je tombe toujours sur ma page principale et je ne peux pas faire les changements demander . Comme pour les pubs ou le marketing ou autre apart ca j'ai toujours été très satisfaite auprès de Pinterest .

balnc22

I am using Pinterest to display my new clothing store. I'm fairly inexperienced with creating pins, suggestions to get started would be helpful.