Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

scrunchiebypixieblush.com

it took for ever to install on my shopify. to many headaches. but now its good. so far i'm trying it out

Finish The Outfit

It's a great app! It is user friendly, readily available, easy to navigate and super colorful and fun!

Diligentskincare

I am using this app to help me bring awareness of the products we have to offer and service of healthy skincare.

THEBAN

I haven't got that far with using this app yet but the process has been miles clearer than Facebook so far

Devine Imaging

I use this app to help build my brand and to connect with people doing the same thing. it also allows me to use other ecommerce to sights to add as well link to my social network sight such as Facebook and instragram.

The White Linen Company

I only set this up this evening but it was easily set up and so far so good!!! If I can set it up, anyone can. Lets see how it goes.

It's A Pet Thang

I use this app to promote my website. I liked the ease of use of this app intergrading with my Shopify store. I like having my Pinterest setting on one page.

IAMGARDEN

I used the app to connect to my Shopify store. I really like how simple and fast it was. I enjoyed.

MummyThyme

Just started but pretty straightforward so far. The setup video was very helpful and things seemed to integrate well

fm7tees.com

Me gusta que sea todo imagen, y el sistema de pins es genial. Es muy flexible y dinámica, y es fácil obtener interacción con otros usuarios a los que les gustan mis pins. Genial que cada pin pueda tener el enlace a la url del producto.