Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Merakivo

Your app is currently not useable with ads because of a typo in your url that prevents it from working https://ads.pinterest.com/advertiser//billing/ should be changed to https://ads.pinterest.com/advertiser/billing/ Please Fix this so I can use the app.

Mydesigneroptic

Sorry for the 1 star but after installing this app they suspended my account as well not cool! Please send me a email to fix this mydesigneroptic@gmail.com

Indie XO

After adding this app to my shopify store my pinterest account was suspended, waiting for them to fix I hope they do this is stupid

Update they resolved the issue within 24 hours I’m pleased with their response

May 26, 2020

We're so sorry to hear about this. This happened due to a bug in our system, which we caught thanks to feedback like yours. Your account has already been reinstated.

Black Diamond Curio

Wow... what a terrible experience so far. Pinterest says my shop doesn't meet their guidelines because I don't have shipping policy (which isn't true) ... I've appealed and send the URL 3 times and they keep rejecting with no explanation. I feel like this app was hyped and launched before they figured this all out. Very frustrating!!

Techdealx

My account that I had for 6 years was suspended after installing this app, their reason was "my website is a spam " how they come to this conclusion I dont know. tried to appeal the decision without success. Thanks shopify and thanks pinterest

May 26, 2020

We're so sorry to hear about this. We have had a bug that has been flagging valid accounts incorrectly, so it is possible yours was one of the affected accounts. Please reach out to shopify-help@pinterest.com if you'd like to request further assistance.

Bunbury

App is not sending brand or vendor data, it only seems to be sending product type, title, image and description.

App is not showing rich data, no price, no availability. When I ask why they tell me Pinterest NOW only shows rich pin data and price for verified merchants.

Going through Verified Merchant process ended with a REJECTED note and the only details it shows for reason is "Account does not meet the criteria for verification" but does not tell you what is missing and forces you to wait a month before you can try again.

Reaching out to support with several tickets and no response in days.

Broken app and so far no support.

TroubleMaker Trading Company

UPDATE: Still does not work and according to other reviews, I'm not the only one with this issue. Pinterest needs to make this an app that actually works. I'll have to do each product manually....

Would love to integrate Pinterest but it won't connect at all. It just glitches. Have tried from both my phone and computer and it won't even bring me to a page to begin integration.

May 26, 2020

Hi, Is this still happening for you? Contact our support email at shopify-help@pinterest.com and we can help you out.

Revival Rugs

The app pulls in products with zero inventory, leading to people on the Pinterest feed going to a set of products we’re not currently promoting. Unlike Facebook’s integration with Shopify, this app is super-limited in functionality, and may force us to build something from scratch :(

May 26, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. This was our first update and our goal is to continue to add more features in the app. Please reach out to us at shopify-help@pinterest.com if we can be of assistance.

eModaOutlet

I have already installed this app. But it's still showing on my dashboard that "Add a new pinterest app" . Even it's not updating my shopify products on pinterest.

What the hell is that ?

May 26, 2020

Hi, Please contact our support email at shopify-help@pinterest.com and we can help you out.

surgicalcaps.com

new pinterest app doesn't work. zero, a complete failure. REALLY this is the crap you call an app programming and engineering and software Who wrote this garbage? You paid MONEY for a developer for this? OMG REALLY? A complete Failure nothing but ZERO. So you get kick off Shopify and you make this app strange $1k business spent money for this maybe not? Doesn't work at all.

May 26, 2020

If there is anything we can help with please reach out to our support email at shopify-help@pinterest.com.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next