Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

GLAM OFFICIAL

Time spent using app About 1 month

cant even connect my pinterest account easily. i dont know why, its supposed to be easy and convenient !

Shinedere

Location Netherlands

Unable to connect my shopify account and I’m stuck in a loop asking me to connect then give access then takes me back to start over again really disappointed as I like Pinterest.

Quinn & Barley Boutique

Mirror Image Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 years

I just signed up. It seems premature to ask me to rate it. I had a problem with cookies and needed to use a non-Incognito window.

A Mugs Co.

This app is a waste of time if your store is not 9 months old. You can apply to join their merchant account, but deny you and then send you a message that the website must be 9 month old. I think they just want you to create an account with them so they can hound you into paid ads with them.

Meowhiskers

Time spent using app About 1 year

Not sure what I did, both of my stores got hit with Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements. I have been with Pinterest for 1 year. Now the shop is not available on my Pinterest account which helps me a lot with traffic and sales. Maybe it's time to move on with Pinterest.

Mystic Moon Shop, Inc

Time spent using app Over 2 years

These people are INSANE! I added 100% organic and natural balms and salves and every couple days I get an email stating my web site no longer meets Pinterest. Then a couple days later I get an email stating it was an error and they apologize, then a couple days later yet another email stating my site stinks and they want nothing to do with it. We I want NOTHING to do with Pinterest anymore. App deleted!

Brooklyn Park LLC

Time spent using app 42 minutes

This app is trash ... it always tells me to enable cookies and then it never lets me connect the two. Seems to be a never ending loop. Something in the data needs to be fixed.

Tax3

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It doesn't let me connect, I don't know why it keeps happening. Every time I get to the connect page it goes back to the start.

hjemmeartikler

Location Norway

Recommend everyone to report pinterest. I look at my stats for ads. All my visits are from Ashburn, although I marked for Norway only. We have to pay for all clicks made from Ashburn.(USA) Notice that you get 2 visits after a short time from Ashburn. My shop has dropped drastically since using pinterest.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12