Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Life On Motus

There has not been a time that I tried to install pinterest in my stores that did not end up blocking my account, the truth is super difficult to do business with pinterest, they always say that I have violated I do not know what, too frustrating

Carver Maker

All we get is a blank screen and nothing will load. After uninstalling and reinstalling a bunch of times, then looking for fixes in the help sections, and then I finally attempted to contact Pinterest. All attempts failed. So now I give up. Uninstalling and moving on with my life. No Pinterest ever again. Bye.

Sporty Types

This app doesn't work for me. It shows theme/liquid-type code in amongst my product descriptions. Nothing functions.

Paracord for Pets Store

Can't connect the Shopify account to pinterest, it just rejects the connection request and puts me into a loop of Shopify - cookie consent - Pinterest homepage - and again. After reading the reviews I think I will stick to Instagram and Facebook connections. They want to make business.

dattelpalme.ch

In my opinion just good for traffic and it is a money burning advertising. Used it many times in the last 2 years but it is not worse for conversation.

SONHESS

Pinterest refuse mon compte, je leurs envois un mail pour savoir pourquoi, et il me renvoie tout le temps un mail automatique répétant la même chose généraliste qui ne m'aide en aucun cas. Brève personne au service client quand sa ne fonctionne pas, seulement un répondeur de mail automatique. En espérant que ça fonctionne pour vous, dans le cas contraire, débrouillez-vous.

One Less Car Shop

I've had a terrible experience with this app, I added this app and had my Pintrest account suspended within 10 minutes. I'm now asking Pinterest for help to undo the damage caused by this app.

Luxie Radiance

I have tried several times to connect to my Pinterest business account but nothing works. After I click give access, nothing happens. I have sent out several messages to support for assistance but no response. I am stuck and unable to connect my account and don't know what more to do. Hopefully, someones sees this review and reaches out. thank you.

Teamworks Promotions

we shouldn't have to put a payment option at the beginning of setting up the connection between our shopify and our pinterest.....NO OTHER platform does this! We would love to connect our online store to our pinterest, but NOT If you are needing payment information up front. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MimsHouseBooks

The app is pulling the wrong URL. Shopify uses the Product Handle in the URL, but this app is pulling the Product ID instead. With the Product ID in the URL, it creates a 404 Page Not Found error, which cascades into multiple other errors. You need to modify your app to pull the correct Product Handle URL:
Shopify uses the Product Handle: {{ all_products['the-handle'].title }} I tried to work around this by adding URL redirects. However, the problem is that when you pull URLs by Product ID, it is only limited to 20 products at a time. Since I have over 50 products, half of my products are never pulled. I contacted Pinterest Support, but they give me the run around. When there are cascading error reports (caused by the wrong URL creating a 404 Page Not Found error), they want me to address those secondary errors. It won't help. Please fix your appl. MimsHouseBooks.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8