Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Voluptuous Vinyl Records

Beware that the latest update requires you to enter in billing info to continue using the app no matter if you choose to run ads or not. Not planning on running ads and not interested in Pinterest having my credit card info, so I uninstalled it. The app is pretty pointless anyways as most of Shopify sales channels apps are. I simply manually pin my new products and put them in the boards I want. This app just pins everything and lumps it all together on one board without any organization.

thecampingculture

It is a good app and easy to use I just don't see to have people going to my site thru Pinterest. Maybe I just have to give it more time.

LUXE FASHION

my account was also suspended. can you please activate it again. skyes wholesale fashion. i was changing the website address and it was just cancelled

June 2, 2020

We're so sorry to hear this happened. Please send us an email at shopify-help@pinterest.com — we'd love to help you out.

Erin Draper

With great effort, I finally got this app to install in my Shopify admin, but the old unsupported app is still listed as a channel. After trying every browser on my Mac, I finally launched my virtual Windows machine on my Mac, installed Microsoft's Edge browser and went through the installation process. This finally worked. It shouldn't be this hard and, based on the reviews, more people are having difficulty with the installation than not. Hopefully, my pins will appear in 48 hours. I'd like to know how to get the unsupported Pinterest app off my channel list in Shopify.