Pinterest

Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 22, 2022

non riesco a collegare il negozio...problema di cookie, ma sono tutti abilitati adesso e continua a non collegarsi. Tramite codice non sono capace...

SprizzY
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 23, 2022

I think this app can be very helpful for shoppers gtting ideas for looks they want. But my product is very new so few people are going to be looking for it on Pintrest. People looking for alzhiemers support won't look for that on Pintrest. for my, it was very expensive for being the wrong medium for me.

Mobility Designs
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
September 25, 2022

facile installazione ma impossibile ricevere assistenza per pubblicare il catalogo su altri mercati - ancora aspetto risposta....

DishesOnly
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 6, 2022

At times not so user-friendly, glitches + compatibility warnings though I am using the same device.

NyaTownFlex
Time spent using app: 16 days
August 10, 2022

Creates product pins for every variant of every product. This messed up my audience+more. Not usable

Hidden Intimates
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 9, 2022

It was simple to set up but unclear as to exactly why my merchant was not approved. I was provided with 4 different reasons although only one pertains to my shop.

Natural Hydration Skincare
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 16, 2022

Nao e muito bom de configurar nao eh muito claro as etapas...........................................

tiagoziger2
Brazil
Time spent using app: 21 days
April 24, 2022

I used this app to kickstart my business on Pinterest and Shopify. I have other stores connected to Facebook and wanted to change. The last step was to confirm my bank card and it states my Visa is not accepted as they don't accept prepaid cards. It is not prepaid and I don't have any balance. If this card is not accepted, I'm out of the game before it even started.

Lovethehomemade
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
December 4, 2021

I USE THIS APP TO HELP ME TO BUY MY PRODUCTS IN THE WORLD. PINTEREST IS A GOOD APP BECAUSE I SAW IN THE COMMENTS A LOT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THIS APP IS A GOOD APP FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AS A NEW BUSINESS OWNER,I JUST START NOW I DON T KNOW IS WORKING BUT I TAKE MY CHANCE WITH THIS APP HOW IS GOING TO WORK .

JEHOVAH NISSI STORE
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 22, 2021

The setup has been terrible. I really need to speak with a live person to troubleshoot but that isn't an option. I'm losing money every day not being able to attach properly.

PoshFancy