Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

ONE MOORE ESSENTIAL

Easy to setup. Didn't have to put in a bunch of information in over and over again. Seem everything was already synced and all I had to do was push a button.

Close Colours

Excellent integration! Shopify made it very easy to integrate with my account, and I recommmend it!!

Luxe Label

Was very simple to integrate, took a whole of 1 minute. Once i utilize adds i will update my review accordingly

Fashion3K

I really like using Pinterest for my store. Pinterest users are always more engaged. Cheers from www.Fashion3K.com

BACK COUNTRY PROVISIONS

I use Pinterest for everything from homeschool ideas to business tips.
I highly recommend it to anyone.

filmwears

i used this app it's really help us ! my business is secure reason of used this app and i appreciated it !

Ensemble Pattern Shop

It was fast and easy, everyone should use it. Pinterest is the best marketing tool out there, if you are in business add this app now.

Keeks Olivia Bras

I love all the traffic this app drive to my website! I am using Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and Pinterest ads. Pinterest ads by far exceeded those other two sales channels!

Heiress & Heir

I decided to install pinterest, the process was actually effortless as compared to previous pinterest.

The Creative Farmhouse

Great app for finding all the inspiration. We love to use Pinterest for our business and plus for personal reasons too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47