Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

californiadreamz

Love it! Extremely easy to set up and maneuver thru set up. I would totally recommend the business side of Pinterest.

ali's-market-place-limited

I used the app to learn about pinterest and to join it to my Shopify Account. I found it very easy to navigate and do what I needed to do.

The Bottled Ox

I enjoyed the simplicity of it and it allowed me to add my 3 in 1 mineral sheer tint The Bottled Ox to it easily. I felt like for any e-commerce business Pinterest allows ease of access and it is user friendly for those visiting. Excited to continue to discuss the importance of anti aging and antioxidants, sun protection and hydration on Pinterest!

Adoring Gifts

Very easy to set up and worth the time to set it up correctly , Walks you through step by step. Once done easy to set up an ad campaign

White Acres Studio

I love my Pinterest app. Makes everything so much easier. Thanks so much for making it possible. :-)

Enchanted Shadow

Easy installation and linking process. I highly recommend it for business enterprises. Easy to understand and help assist in reaching goals.

Top Dog Stuff

I used the app to connect and claim my websites for Pinterest. The process was very easy and fully automated.

Sam & Stella Young Clothings

Location Germany

Ich habe diese App für meinen Shopify Shop installiert. Bin sehr neugierig wie das alles funktioniert.

Tidy Warehouse

Super easy setup, so excited to start running some ads with this awesome app. Didn't take longer than 30 mins to setup.

BOAVIBRASHOP

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 hours

usei app e muito boa; me ajuda muito pra fazer meu trabalhos............................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 421 422