Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

Whatfashionwants

This app wasn't useful at all and its very basic

Spree Spot

Every single positive review on here is fake. We were prompted to customize our app and then wait 24-48 hours for them to make the app and then after 4 days we contacted them and they told us we needed to customize our app which we already did. Do not waste your time. I have went through every app maker in Shopify and have not found one decent app maker. Better searching online to make a professional app.

Allkpop Theshop

Extremely limited feature set, yet very overpriced. A simple request to change the default sort order (which should be a standard feature), resulted in Plobal saying it would be a $4500 charge. On the plus side the service reps were responsive, but everything felt like a sales pitch, which included additional charges and fees for any kind of change i.e. default sort order. There are tons of mobile app creators available with much more robust features for 1/3 the cost - it wouldn't hurt to shop around.

Gracehats

Customers are complaining about the type of access the Google app has to the phone:

Phone
Photos and Media Files
WiFi Connection Information
Device ID and Call Information

Even our friends refused to install the APP
Ill stop at that

Vapel1fe

So here we go. I went to these guys because they emailed me asking to give them a second chance essentially. Well I get a response from them about USING the SDK for 199 and they tell me that I cant use the sales channel Mobile. WHY is no one using SDK if they are telling people they are. Seems NO mobile platforum is supporting SHOPIFY non api SDK option. Sad really.

Believe me I have used every single one out there, and burning massive bridges on the way to the next one. The best one was snapmobile as they were good. But forget that option as you cannot get a hold of anyone and they arent even on the shopify app system anymore. Next issue with this is, for what you pay 199 a month you think they would foot the design experience but they dont; seriously all you can control is the banner color. Thats it, the images for feature is difficult to manuever as well.

Then they message me and tell me IOS doesnt allow vape stores. I can show you about 15 that were added within the last month. Dont even bother honestly.

2 Next