Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

VIVALATINA

Nice app which allowed me to run my Meta tags on automatic. Can't be easier to install. I'm pretty satisfied

arganbody.com

I couldn't believe how easy installing and using this app is. Thank you so much! Peter @ arganbody.com

SecretFlasks

A great app! I found it a bit hard to work with because I am not very familiar with HTML but Daniel responded right away and helped me through the problems. I definitely recommend it.

Harrow Squash Rackets

I installed this app after reading so many good reviews. It has definitely been awesome. When I did have a query, Daniel responded within a day which I think is excellent customer. This is a must have for anyone serious about trying to improve their on page SEO

Princess Sparkle

Great app and loved the updates to my site!! Added a check back often line that I wanted but didn't know how to install. many thanks :)

Milspec.Tv

I can't undo the review I gave before, but I have been talking with Daniel and can see he's put some improvements in place that negate my previous criticism. I call that "going the extra mile" and commend it!

SmokShop

Great app to keep you on your toes, very similar to some google chrome plugins. Helps us keep our e-cig store at the top of google for our chosen keywords. Add meta tagger and this app and you cant go wrong.

Milspec.Tv

I'm sorry but I can only give it a 5/10 score. Mainly because I had to undo two out of the four things that I paid Plug in SEO to fix for me. They were technically correct, adding an H1 tag to the home page for example. But their choices of what text to do that with were ridiculous. I did write to them but got no answer. Note, after they fix your website you'll get straight green arrows in their check list, but of course it's a check list limited to the things they are able to fix easily. So in that regard it's a self-fulfilling checklist that doesn't say an awful lot about your shop's SEO status.

Mom to Mom Club

I would agree with many reviewers that this is a mandatory software. The support team is very helpful and it makes a huge difference when the items on the report are fixed!
Thank you Daniel for your time & help!

Prestige Caskets

I had a great experience using Plug in SEO. They helped me tighten up the loose ends on my site.