Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Cottontail Clothing

Easy to use, helps customer navigate to where you want them & free. Can't beat it! https://www.cottontailclothing.com

Veganvendors

Best Pop-ups, stylish and simple. 10/10

Avmaui

I love this app! It's easy to use, and has very clean looking choices for popups. It gives our page a kind and welcoming feel. :)

Diehardco

Always trust the union, Pixel Union - these guys just get it. It being Pop Up Announcments, Pixelpop works for your online business. Very shortly we were able to grab new customers emails, with an easy 15% off your first purchase discount code at the Confirmation screen!
Thanks guys! And gals

Mynontoxiclife Ca

Great app and have seen success already with it. Really easy to install and I like that they also do themes so they understand the complexities that exists. Great support on some questions that I had.

Misterhound

Like their awesome themes the popup app delivers minimal design that is packed full of functionality. It's honestly a lot simpler to use than other popup ads and some of the best customer service as well. Give it a try you wont be dissapointed.

Bridge Market

This is the best popup app I've seen. Beautifully designed, very functional and great pricing plans that allow you to start small and pay as you grow.

City Of David Store Hebrew

Great app, very clear UI, well done!

Aklasu

Great app. Does exactly as advertised and I like all the features. Backend interface is very clean. Would
Love to see more templates and the ability to add basic HTML tags to text field. Other than that two thumbs up...err 5 stars!

Shop Rowing

This app is perfect because it does exactly what I need it to do! I'm just getting started with my store so I love the price structure too :)
Super easy to set up and completely customizable!