Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Juniper Boutique

This is so easy with great designs. Lots of options on how to place and integrate into your site. Glad I found it in time for CyberMonday.

Tee Block

Oh my god. This is the best popup app out there. It is completely free and super easy to use. Super customizable.

Retrospective

Super easy steps to follow! So glad I could finally do a little pop up that will really benefit my store

Quan Jewelry

Neat designs, lovely templates, and super easy to use pop up app --no bugs whatsoever. Thank you for building this!

Baloo Living

So easy to add to my shopify store - In 10 hours I have 3 emails collected - I think of the months that have passed that I wasn't collecting emails, literally hundreds of lost opportunities. Pixelpop made it so easy and I appreciate that it's free up to 500/month.

The Viper Beauty

I'm glad I found this app. It makes everything so much easier for me to create pop- ups for my website and it is really easy to use and create banners and everything. I defiantly recommend this app.

Ez Tattoo Supply

Perfect app. Easy to use, work efficiently. However basic plan shouldn't include their brand promotion.

Itty Bitty Traveler

Very easy to navigate, love the free option plan! My store already looks better and the initial video guide was helpful.

JPL Global Enterprises LLC

Simple and easy to use. Was able to setup my subscription button and link to my Shopify store in only a few minutes. Only tested a few days but seems to be working fine with no issues. Hope to use this application more going forward.

Urns.com

Very easy to use and very helpful!! I just started my Shopify store and this is very helpful, will keep on using it!