Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Easy-to-use popup app!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

AquaTru UK

Location Netherlands

Really happy with their support! The link in the popup did not work directly and the pop-up wasn't showing on all our domains. Jack was really kind and he and the team fixed this really quick for me.

Trendy Jendy

Easy to use and understand. I used the basic plan but having good results made me upgrade for upper level. Thank you

Citty Cat

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I searched for an app to install pop ups as easy as possible. It is really easy to use. As a beginner I needed 5 minutes to install my first pop up. 4 minutes for design and 1 minute to start :-) Thank you

Jean Paul USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used Pixelpop to create a banner for our website for a sale we just published. VERY EASY to use and very customizable - you can edit the CSS to your heart's delight, which is a big plus. I ran into one small problem with the banner not appearing and customer support got back to me pretty quickly. All around recommend.

WRAPTIE

Location Taiwan

Great App, works well on the website and has lots of functionality. Helpdesk easy to deal with too, recommended.

BeoHarvest

Location Australia

Great app from Pixel it is perfect match to my Pixel Edition Theme store www.beoharvest.com.au | thanx for your support as well

DRPfit Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

this app is awesome!!! James customer service is awesome!!! Please download this app is you need the extra push for your store

Happy Soul Online

its made a massive difference in directing all the traffic to where we want them! Highly Recommended!

Lilaces

This is a very nice app. really great and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this one to others.

Strike Four

This is a must have app for your store. If your like me, your reading the reviews before you download it, go ahead and get it! Its solid!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24