Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pole

Location Germany

The support team member was very knowledgeable. Samad is the best. good customer service. really fast solutions. great API usage. Will be using this app for a long time.

Sevan Sportswear

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great quick service! Support team member was very knowledgeable. Will be using this app for a long time.

Calzuro Canada

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Samad a été d'une très grande aide pour reconfigurer nos étiquettes de retour. Nous utilisons Aftership et Postman depuis 3 ans maintenant et c'est très facile d'utilisation pour nous et nos clients. Je recommende

Kiery-Fashion.com

I use this app to ship all my orders and it is really easy to use thank you guys so much for this app. I will be sharing the information about this app to all my friends and family that currently has their own business

Miss Address

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Support team ( Prathik ) was so helpful and resposive . we had an issue with Auto Rutun Label generating , Prathik solved it in a minute .

GF Pet Official Online Store

The app continues to improve, and the customer support team is very helpful and responsive. They also prompt you for app features you might not know about yet and/or for updates that you may have missed.

WAVES in the village

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Just started using this app, so I don't have a lot of feedback on the app itself. I am not tech savy at all, but the chat support was so patient and helped walk me through the set up to be able to create return labels. SO thankful!

Trendy Ground

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is a very good app which provide all of shipment service, and the support is very great respond, even on the email and realtime chat support!!

Likely Tale

I haven't been using the app long, but support has always been quick to respond and get me sorted out through the chat. It's generally easy to use (as long as you know your shipping terms) and I love that it's built using the same visual front end as shopify - makes it feel more natural to use. I've connected the app to my UPS account and it's been saving me a ton of time.

HUEGIRLSZ

Samad was very helpful, there can be a lot of changes to make it a little better but I am satisfied thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13