Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by AfterShip & Automizely

Multi-Carrier Shipment, FedEx, USPS, Canada Post, DHL, Auspost

My Smart Blinds

I deleted the app from my Shopify store and I am still being charged!! Also I was always charged an international fee along with my subscription! This is a terrible app and no one should use it.

Igift

Almost impossible to reach them. I have a basic question which has not been answered in 10 days.

Hazeltonsus

The app looks promising but I am wondering if the developer has abandoned the app. Three days and still no returned emails.

Thegadgetology

I have been requesting help from one of your staff members Vidhya Manjunath but she has not been helpful at all. she keeps copying and pasting the same information available on your webpage as a reply to my questions and keep closing the request status. As a customer i am not sure if i would consider postmen given the no-help replies from one of your staff members.

Lexiclothing

Please double check your information before signing up. I contacted to confirm the use of TNT in Australia and was told its fully supported.

After a week of back and forth setup with postmen and TNT it was realised that it actually was never supported in the first place. Waste of time.

2 Next