Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by AfterShip & Automizely

UPS, USPS, DHL, Auspost, Canada Post. Shipping Rates Discounts

Major Music Store

Very much like this app as it is straight forward and easy to setup. Would greatly recommend to everyone

Ignite Custom Engravings

Haven't really quite dug into using it yet but I'm hoping it makes shipping products and excepting returns easier.

Shaza Collection

Whenever I ask questions, they are always available. They are down to earth and willing to assist me at anytime.

Select Trends Boutique

I am using this app to simplify shipping and returns. The customer service is great. Very excited to use this app

SLATE SWIM

I think this app is going to be a game changer for our automated returns! Excited to see how it helps our process.

cradi168

i'm trying,thank you ! this is the first time use it . thank you !
usually we use ups, usps or fedex, go to their store.

boek

I think this app is going to be an essential addition to our business. Their customer support is outstanding. I am so pleased with my purchase!

Thanks :)

We always make sure that all our apps give an immersive user experience 🤟

Kind Regards

ALEXIA ADMOR

The app works well for automating your store's return process. They have good customer support to allow you to troubleshoot any issues you might experience. Overall, I give them a 5 star review because the support is crucial, as invariably you are going to need it at some point.

Hey :)

We really appreciate your honest feedback!

Thanks & Regards

Kings & Thingz Fashion

This app has helped my business in a lot of ways and this app would be great to use. Very Great App!

Hey :)

We are pleased to know that our app has helped your business to grow.

Do let us know if you need information regarding any feature 👍

Thanks & Regards

LeisureField

I have a great user experience with your prompt customer support. They are always there just a few minutes of waiting!