Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Birthday Outfits

I love this app, easy to use, has very good functionalities, has the best shipping rates, and has great support 24 hours super fast. I been using since a create my shop and never had problem with it

DainobuNYC

Time spent using app About 17 hours

easy to setting up. and It really nice support team. They response very first. I really appreciate it.

927th Street

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I wasn't ready to purchase anything but got charged $20. The customer service was so helpful in making sure I got a refund.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Automizely and Shopify are the perfect combination. They make running an ecommerce business totally stress free

Premium Co Groceries

Location Australia

Good free platform to process shipping with shopify! It can sync data with shopify and service support is good!!!

MOCHILALA.Boutique

I choose postmen because it is comfortable to use with aftership app, and there customer service is very kind and nice. I was having a problem to add my courier but they helped me very nicely. So far I really like the apps to use easy and clean.

Elevation Delta

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Easy setup..friendly help on the other line. Haven't used the product yet, my store launches in a week

VARI & CO.

Location Singapore

Himanshu efficient service. SOLVE MY PROBLEM VERY FAST. GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE!!

Alliance Fitness Gear

amazing customer service, I'd recommend to anyone I know, also everything about the app is perfect, just overall love the app tons

QuikCamo

Customer support is world class! The user interface is nice and easy to use. Legit FREE. No hidden paid services. Great app for shipping at a discount.