Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Wardrobe Society

Postmen assisted me with my multi vendor site and gave advice to assist to make the process easy. They also took on board any suggestions I made to help to improve the service. Thank you for your help Riyaz!

Opalluxe Limited

Amazing support , the lady was super supportive and told me how it worked step by step, fingers crossed on how everything goes as I commence shipping.

Year Zero LA

I like this app, it is easy to use, and free! It helps me make first class labels easily and free of charge!

MJDZ Shop

I like it and recommend it.
I was using another application but it was payed and not has the flexibility of this one.

To My Daughter

The app is really great! Very helpful and responsive customer service, I got my issues solved within minutes

July 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Postmen

Melted Vinyl Coffee

so sick! I loved it. it really has helped my business do better. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP. !!!

NB apparels

best and easy fir use and its free what do you even want, you are getting unlimited labels, thats all i needed.

Grahams Natural

Great customer service, I downloaded the app and had a question. They responded right away! I would recommend if you are small business t use this app

Clinks.com

Solid app to connect to your carrier accounts. Support is good & fast for most issues but if it is something difficult expect to wait for a proper response.

NEPTUNE-ENTERPRISES

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................