Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by AfterShip & Automizely

Multi-Carrier Shipment, USPS, Canada Post, DHL, Delhivery, SF

LeisureField

I have a great user experience with your prompt customer support. They are always there just a few minutes of waiting!

American Natural Blend Products

perfect help thank you for the fast replies perfect. I am looking forward to try this app so far i have positive feedbacks

iTOUCH Wearables

Amazing customer experience. Super responsive and helpful. 10 stars! I appreciate their rapid responses and the want to help!

STRANGERS & LOVERS

------------------it is beginning. Not using the app that much but it is free. ---------------------

Ma Ma Maria

Thanks Shahbaz for helping me set up the TNT and FedEx account! Feel great to print label with an app instead of doing it manually for sure. Will set up their USPS discounted labels and see what the rates are like, seems good.

OGB RETAIL SITE

Good App for creating labels all in one place. Works well with Shopify. Easy install and setup. Must have if you ship/create labels.

Belisto

The support live chat is very helpful to help me set up my FedEx account (so i can use my own rate)! Thanks Postmen team. Good to find a shipstation alternative with a more simple interface.

My Organics Beauty

Am shipping domestically with USPS + FedEx and internationallly with DHL with my own account. This app is free and easy to set up. Something worth to try out!

Japan Green Tea Powder

This app support not just USPS but also Canada Post and Canpar! Finally a shipping app for both US and Canada shipping, and sth good for canada store. Thanks!

LELISME

I really like how the new look of the app, making it easier to ship. I use USPS mainly and the app comes with good rates. I can also connect my FedEx account to use my own rates. Good stuff.