Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Help brands automate shipping process and print labels faster.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

QuikCamo

Customer support is world class! The user interface is nice and easy to use. Legit FREE. No hidden paid services. Great app for shipping at a discount.

AlphaKeys

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer support seems to be top notch. Interface is friendly and easy to use. No hidden paid services. Pretty great app!

Quay Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The Postmen app is easy to setup with the courier account and use and customer service via chat is prompt and efficient.

Buddy bottles.

Location Finland

Had a great customer service experience, haven't had chance to use it yet but looking very promising

ADC Ink's (2021)E-Sentials-N-Things

Time spent using app About 2 months

I loved how easy it was to get help because I've been working unconventional hours but they helped me asap I wish everyone was so helpful

Full Proof Baking

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was surprised that this free app offered better (24/7) customer service and more robust functionality (more carriers) than many paid apps. Amazing!

banners af

Simple to use. My store auto ships to the US, but the few international orders caused me to find an alternative shipping option. Postmen has met this need and been very quick to answer my questions via the chat feature.

Juicy-Junk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best customer service I've ever experienced with an app. They walked me through the entire process to help get me set up and i couldnt have asked for better service. Thank you! I completely recommend this app!!!

Cozy Fort Couch

The app works well, is user-friendly, and helps speed up my workflow for shipping out products. Would recommend.

Amir - Strings

I have recently added this service to my store. A great app that provides easy shipping management with discount offers, and most of all they have a helpful and responsive support team.