Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

RÉPN AUTHENTIC™️

Great to use, very easy and definitely highly recommend! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a free app!!

Odevi Cocktails

Very good service. Very easy to use. Makes my shipping faster and mo efficient. I recommend it to anyone selling and shipping online

Fairiland Outdoor Technology

Seems like a great APP, servcie is good, I gets start to play with it, the other great thing is that it is free...

Corlee Co.

This is the BEST! So extremely helpful in my small business. It makes my life so much easier being connected to my shopify store.

Erianna'z Boutique

ITS GREATTTT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH HELPED ME SAVE ALOT OF MONEY ON SHIPPING LABELS FOR MY STORE !!!!!!!

Drea Kouture Collection

love this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brik + Clik

Easy to setup and provides the flexibility that I am was looking for. Helps to have an alternative service.

Major Music Store

Very much like this app as it is straight forward and easy to setup. Would greatly recommend to everyone

Ignite Custom Engravings

Haven't really quite dug into using it yet but I'm hoping it makes shipping products and excepting returns easier.

Shaza Collection

Whenever I ask questions, they are always available. They are down to earth and willing to assist me at anytime.