Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Fancy Inc

Great App! Support was quick and friendly. I really like how it is easy to use and I really look forward to working with this app. So Far so Good!

shopcouchcovers

App is easy to use. Saves me a ton of money on shipping cost with USPS and UPS. Excellent customer service.

Maison De Finesse

I haven't started using this app fully, as I am still quite new to Shopify. I have been using Shopify to fulfill my orders, however I am looking forward to giving this app a chance. I had a few questions and Riyaz was able to answer all of them in a timely manner. Thank you Riyaz for the amazing support! I definitely recommend this app, as it seems pretty straight forward and integrates very well with your Shopify orders.

Gold'n Linx

Great App! I really like how it is easy to use and I really look forward to working with this app. So Far so Good!

M&B.

If you've ever wondered what a perfect example of what customer service looks like - speak to these guys! I had completely set up my account wrong and the support team literally guided me step by step through the correct process and I was up and running in no time! Thank you!!!

Fearmoore

Great app, definitely would recommend it! Easy navigation and the support team is nothing but great.

Chimney Boys

awesome awesome awesome awesome awes aoemondwndienfnefnkewnfoinewiofnewdnvendvineininerionfcioren awesome

Mountain Trading Company

These folks are the best. Every support person I have talked to has been friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Their help is much appreciated. Keep up the good work.

PackageMate

Recently, installed this app. Once I understand how it connects to Shopify it was an easy run.
Thank you for answer my questions.

Magicals

go d f fdsf ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss