Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

by Automizely & AfterShip

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

VARI & CO.

Himanshu efficient service. SOLVE MY PROBLEM VERY FAST. GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE!!

Alliance Fitness Gear

amazing customer service, I'd recommend to anyone I know, also everything about the app is perfect, just overall love the app tons

QuikCamo

Customer support is world class! The user interface is nice and easy to use. Legit FREE. No hidden paid services. Great app for shipping at a discount.

AlphaKeys

Customer support seems to be top notch. Interface is friendly and easy to use. No hidden paid services. Pretty great app!

Quay Australia

The Postmen app is easy to setup with the courier account and use and customer service via chat is prompt and efficient.

Buddy bottles.

Had a great customer service experience, haven't had chance to use it yet but looking very promising

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

Awesome customer support! This is the key factor for me to choose an app to use. The app itself is pretty straightforward to install and to set up.

ADC Ink's (2021)E-Sentials-N-Things

I loved how easy it was to get help because I've been working unconventional hours but they helped me asap I wish everyone was so helpful

Full Proof Baking

I was surprised that this free app offered better (24/7) customer service and more robust functionality (more carriers) than many paid apps. Amazing!

banners af

Simple to use. My store auto ships to the US, but the few international orders caused me to find an alternative shipping option. Postmen has met this need and been very quick to answer my questions via the chat feature.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11