Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

310 Nutrition

Owners/Support are super sharp people.
The app itself is intuitive to use with powerful segmenting capabilities.

The integration with Shopify is done really well, all customer and order info can be used with confidence.

Setting up automation or one-off campaigns is straight-forward.

We've seen immediate results just from sending a couple of targeted campaigns, well worth the investment.

Succulents Box

This is a great app and easy to use
The only issue is that it will cost you a lot of money to run a big campaign

Love Monday Apparel

The questions isn't IF you should start using Postscript, it's why haven't you started yet? Sean and the team have been awesome to work with and the ROI is off the charts. Highly recommend you start using this app today.

Copper Cow Coffee

Our team was hesitant because we don't have a ton of experience managing SMS but the Postscript team was extremely responsive and recommended best practices that actually worked! The app is intuitive, comprehensive and easy to manage and track performance. We are especially impressed by their customer service and regular updates based on customer feedback too!

Serenede

The Shopify Postscript App has been very effective in communicating with our customers, increasing sales, high conversion rate and great customer support.

The Vegan Warehouse

Have been seeing great results with this app so far! It was very simple to set up and the support is awesome. Highly recommend!

STAUD

Amazed by how user-friendly and effective Postscripts text solution is. Highly recommend everyone to add text marketing to their marketing mix. Also, the guys behind Postscript are amazing and so easy to deal with. Best service!

The Cereal School

If you’re not doing SMS marketing, you’re already behind. Postscript is the best SMS marketing tool out there for Shopify sites and I’ve been recommending it to everyone in my network. They have A+ customer service and are constantly adding new features. Plus, they’re actually based in the US!

Herbstrong

We were hesitant about choosing text subscribers over email subscribers in the beginning but the results from texts are WAY better than email! After about 2 weeks, we took off our email subscribe pop up and only have our Postscript pop up now, been like that for over a month and we're never going back!! Plus, the team and Postscript is amazing!

Home Gym Tech

For myself, I am new to online ecommerce and I have ZERO experience in SMS and email marketing. I Choose to use SMS marketing because it looks like this will be the future trend and it seems less complicated than Email marketing. Postscripts set up is very simple to use and they provide very detailed, easy to read and follow instructions (with pictures) that literally walk you through setting up your first few campaigns. It totally eliminates the intimidating factor for newbies like myself. Thanks to Postscript I got my first Sale through Instagram in less than 5 days of starting IG and doing my first posts. I recommend this app as it's a powerful tool and you can set this up so damn easy. If you get stuck, the support team is easy to communicate with and very helpful which is a must for newbies like me.