Postscript SMS Marketing

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Camille Bryanne Inc.

Top notch customer service! Fast response in chat, solved my problem and went way beyond to make sure I was a happy customer.

Hummingbird Candle Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Postscript's customer service is phenomenal! They send great calendars each month with SMS inspos and really help you get set up for BFCM way in advanced! Seriously just do it!

Fabric Punch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great SMS app for sending segmented notifications to your customer list. We consistently see 15X+ returns each month. I highly recommend this app.

Copper Rose Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Okay, so let me tell you about Faith! She is a total rockstar. I have contacted support teams from Facebook, Shopify, Smile rewards, and Postscript all in the past 3 days and Faith by far has been the most helpful, knowledgeable, and informative! She dove into my text discount issue and helped me diagnose the problem. I'm so glad she was my customer support agent!!

Yeah Gurl Boutique

Taylor was great and provided great resources! This is all very new to me and I am grateful to have so much help!

JEM CITY

Time spent using app About 2 months

great customer service, my issue was solved very quick and prompt. just started using the app and its looking promising

The Obcessory

I am VERY new to SMS marketing so I had a ton of questions getting everything set up to flow for my business and Sandy and Rachel have been SO great at answering all my questions - sending over links and making sure everything was running smoothly - I haven't sent out any texts yet, but just on the customer service alone its a win!

Lips by Lisa

I'm new to postscript, I had a question and Faith was able to hop on chat and answer my questions, also provided me links to fix my concern. Great service!

Laser Reproductions Inc.

I HAD A LITTLE BIT OF A PROBLEM AND FAITH WAS HELPING ME ON THE ONLINE CHAT FIXED THE PROBELM AND DID AN AMAZING JOB!!!!!!! GREAT SUPPORT

Honey Mama's

I was experiencing a few issues with my Klaviyo/Postscript integration, and the customer support team at Postscript is unlike any other support team I've ever worked with. Every time I use the chat feature, someone responds immediately and actually sounds like you're talking to a friend. The team has gone above and beyond to help me solve my problem (including sending screenshots and asking really good questions). Usually with other customer support teams, you create a ticket that is answered in a while in a vague/scripted way. HUGE shout out to Faith from the Postscript team for truly acting as an extension of our team and helping expedite approval processes for us. Faith tried MANY different solutions to try to assist and I appreciated her persistence and resourcefulness. Highly recommend knowing you WILL get the support you need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87