Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

Renebel And Co

this app is too slow! when you click on the page it takes a while for the form to come up on the page

Tana Hide

BUYERS/USERS BEWARE
I was using this free form for sometime then they automatically billed me the pro version after a year, this was paid for through my Shopify account which is what they make you sign up for to use the free version. They have a refund policy of 5 days from billing, the only trouble is they NEVER have to refund because the 5 days is not in line with Shopify's billing. So they charged my Shopify account on 27 June and Shopify bill on 9th August for the month, I applied for a refund on the 10th of August the day I saw the charge on my Shopify bill and POWr.io refused to refund me because it was outside of there 5 days but not Shopify's. This way they never have to give a refund because they keep telling customers it's too late. They refused to consider this dodgy behaviour, I complained to Shopify that if a app provider is going to bill through their system then they have to have policies in line with Shopify billing not their own. Marco in support was of no help and refused to escalate it to a supervisor. Their apps might be Ok for a few weeks but if you intend on using it long term be careful and don't pay for it through your Shopify account or you will be victim to this fraudulent practice too.

Soxx Clothing

DO NOT USE THIS APP! The main thing I look for in an app is customer support. These guys are slow to respond and there are many better form builder apps at there just do your research. Also, I deleted the app within an hour and they still charged me a month later and did not refund me and stated "it is in there refund policy."

Terrible Service

Cat Dog Pet Supplies

Even after opting for paid subscription the form still displays their advertisement at bottom. The ticket has been created on this but no response has come. Its been more than 24 hours. Worst support.

Athena Sports

Paid to upgrade this app. Made a form and installed on my website, and without my knowledge, the app put a countdown timer on my website (Which was set to 000:00:00:00) for about 3 hours on my product page. 3 hours which I was advertising on social media and probably lost a lot of customers due to having a broken countdown timer on my website.

Myellura

All my forms on all my websites are down. This is crazy. I could get over never getting the emails and going into the app to see entries, but this???? Someone better contact me ASAP or refund me.

Wholesale High Spirits Flutes

I do not recommend the upgraded version of this app.
I spent way to much time (overall about 90 minutes) trying to initiate the paid Premium version of this app, only to find out (through Shopify Plus) that their programming was faulty and was causing the array of frustrating issues I experienced every time I attempted to purchase an upgraded version.
Additionally, with each failed payment, I received a email notification stating that I had successfully paid for the app - which was wrong.
I contacted their customer support and was told multiple times that the issues I was experiencing were my own or Shopify's fault.
So far, since they were notified by Shopify Plus app team that their app's issues, they have not contacted me to follow-up.
I highly suggest that you DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with any paid version of this app and find another app to handle your form needs, which is what we are doing.

Alien Store Uy

Espantoso!, Luego de haber comprado el plan PRO, resulta que al instalar un segundo "plugin" tengo que volver a pagar el plan.
Si quiero cambiar el formulario por ejemplo a un mini blog no puedo!
Very Sad.

Moneytagg 2

I am not really satisfied with this app because the code they tell you to (paste) in the page your using to create the form is not discrete. it pops out! before the form loads onto the page and is visible for a whole 4 second split. making it look unprofessional, also if you want to place a banner, slideshow, image, or video above the form like at the top in my situation it doesn't let you. Im not code savvy and thought this would clear out that issue but it doesn't you can only place an image in the page container where you place the descripition making it low and if always goes under the form never above like i want it to, It's useless cause shopify already offers that. Also you'd think with the upgraded verision for css and js you'd be getting cool background drops for the form or a logo upload above the form, but no! all you get is gradient and those little squiggle lines, swirls, and pyrimid looking outlines in the background. I would of been happy with just being able to place a BANNER! OR FULL STRIPE above the form but not even that. also they promote a lower price than the one scratched off above it but really thats the price they charge you. The plane i chose said for 9.99 but they charged me 11.99! for nothing i wish i could get my money back.

Sothis Apparel

This app is absolutely awful! I'll spend HOURS editing and creating a custom apparel order form (this has happened 4 times!) only for it to freeze (the app, not my wifi or computer) and reload. I have to start all over again! I am furious. Fix this. I actually paid for the upgrade, like an idiot, and this is what I get??