Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Forms | Mailchimp forms

Graphic Display

So far this is exactly what I was looking for! It works great for letting my customers send me custom requests.

AfroShe

I use this app on my website and I LOVE it!! It's so easy to use and add to my pages. Thank you Form Builder!!

7 Bucks a Pop

This is a very solid form app. We've been using it for 2+ years and 3 forms on our site including Contact Us and have never had any issues.

DiecastModeler

I used this app to make Wholesale and repair forms and I found it very easy to create and place on my web-site. I would recommend it highly!

Dan's Custom Prints

I use it to take customers orders. It looks great. It was very easy to set up. I like all of the options I was given.

V-Circle Wellness

Once I got my head around how to place it on HTML it was beautiful how much date I could collect by adding it here and there on my website. As I am not a developer and have zero HTML knowledge, this was a blessing. Thank you.

Level Up

Form Builder is so intuitive to use! No matter what I'm trying to capture, they make it so easy to figure out how to build with the right elements.

dtgsockprints

Easy to use! So glad we found this app. We use it on two different websites and are like how it easily integrates with both of them.

SimpleFurnishing

Easy to use! Cool options and settings! Awesome!

Makes organizing our contact request easy, the auto reply emails especially!

Maverick In Motion

This app was very easy to use and provides a sufficient free option. I appreciate how it allows me to publish but also edit as necessary on my website. Highly recommend this app.