Popup | Pop up Notifications

Popup | Pop up Notifications

by POWr.io

Email popup, discount popup, exit popup, Beeketing alternative

Bristol Co-LAB

Simple to use but can't seem to see my pop up on my website! The whole process is really easy though which is good.

Sell-off

I am using this app for announcements and it works perfectly and it is bring more customers into my website.

Dwa Hobby

Nice and very easy to handle.
Though I thought that all features were available for a trial period....they are not.

Sykes Racing

Just ok. When setting up new pop-ups, the app does have a tendency to disconnect itself from the server, which means you lose what you were doing and have to restart. A few areas I found to be clunky and not overly easily to navigate. It would also be great if they introduced a replicate option rather than having to go through the process of building forms, changing colours etc for multiple pop-ups. When the plug-in is live, it does work, however there are no measurement options. It would be nice if we could measure it's effectiveness (how many pop-ups appeared vs how many people completed the desired action within the popup). Due to the cost and not able to fully measure its effectiveness, we are yet to determine whether we will continue using this app.

Threads Of The Andes

Looking good so far! Pretty straight-forward to use, and their support has been really great.

2 Next