Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

Popup | Email Pop Up & Sign Up

by POWr.io

Email pop up, newsletter pop up, exit popup, Beeketing alt

I DREAM DEEP

I've only been using POPUP for literally a few minutes (seriously) but it's worked great for me. It's extremely easy & intuitive. I used to have an expensive account to do this same kind of thing on Leadpages...but POPUP is not nearly as pricey (in fact really affordable!) and gets exactly the same job done. So, far I really love it!

Miss - K

APPLICAZIONE SEMPLICE DA USARE HA UN PIANO GRATUITO PER CHI VUOLE VEDERE COME FUNZIONA LA CONSIGLIO

CbusShops

This whole company is awesome. Their UI is so easy and it's very intuitive. I love how easy it is to use their apps. Love these guys.

PentressPort

super easy to use and i have gotten 30 leads in less then a week, The customer service is nice and helpful.

Agatha Gems

Great App. 10/10 recommend because it is easy to use and has many functions even in the free version. I will be upgrading soon!

Spill the Tea Co.

I love this app! Makes it so much easier to gather email subscribers! Looks professional too! Although when I made an edit, I noticed it wasn't showing on my store anymore so that's a bit confusing...

Gemini Crow Sauce Company

Very happy with this app. It iwas very easy to set up and launch on my site. Editing it to suffice my needs was also very easy.

The Blank Co.

I used the app to create an email capture pop-up. I like how user-friendly the build process was, but I had trouble importing the font I wanted.

Envy Me Collections

I use this app to help me with marketing. I love it. very easy to set up and manage. I recommend this app.

Norm Naturals

I used this app to increase my subscriber list on my website and it is really good! I recommend this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37