Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Presseratestas

The integration works really well. No major drawbacks at all. However, for each Size and Color variation you have to assign the same model all over again. The best solution so far has prepared ScalablePress. There you may bulk assignment for the different sizes and colors.

As mentioned in the previous reviews the major disadvantages are: prices and prolonged turn around period. I would personally recommend you to check other POD Shopify apps this includes Print Aura and Pressera.

Cs Ts

Really slow delivery. It took almost 4 weeks to get the shipment in. My customers started complaining :/

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Great App, easy to use & products of the highest quality -Highly recommend!!

Stephanie Creekmur Shop

As far as the app goes it has run very smoothly. It integrates well with my shop and I don't have to do a thing when an order is placed. Yay for passive profits! Some of the issues people listed below are in regard to Printful itself, they are there (slow turnaround sometimes, certain colors don't print well - order a swatch sample!) but the app works great and they have WONDERFUL customer service. Very prompt and friendly.

Flyingmouse365

- Friendly customer service.

- Printing quality is good. Most of my customer happy with the printing when they received the shirts.

- The tracking link (International shipment) they provided sometime not able to get a full tracking information until the destination of the shipment.

- Some of the size will out of stock sometime and affected the fulfilment date, but they are slowly improving on this issue.

- The respond speed of the customer service can be improve. Sometime fast, sometime have to wait for few days.

Take A Hike

I've been using Printful for a few weeks now. I really love the concept because it allows me to attempt to start a T-Shirt (brand) company at a low investment. The 2 stars are for 1) their awesome customer service and 2) for the print quality. Some people complained about print quality but so far I have been happy, despite the placement of my logos not matching the product mockup. The customer service is by far their best attribute, while it is impossible to receive real-time customer service, the responses are generally quick and extremely helpful. All the replies from different team members and genuinely helpful.

I would like to offer more of their products to my customers, but the costs are just so high that it's impossible to offer them at a reasonable rate. Example 1: their cheapest mug is $10 and shipping it is $11, so I am charged $21 for a mug: JOKES! I wouldn't want to charge over $12 in the first place for a cheap white mug so charging $25+ to my customers is out of the question. Example 2: their 12x16 canvas is $45 and shipping it is $36, meaning we're already at an unreasonable cost to me of $81: forget about it. My customers don't want to pay $100 for a tiny Cavas of my photography.

PROS:
- Customer Service
- Print Quality
- No overhead
- Little to no risk

CONS:
- Extremely high costs of goods
- High Shipping rates
- Product printing can differ from your mockup
- Extremely slow shipping

Overall I am happy with the service because it enables me to test out a market for a brand I wish to create at very little cost to myself. Because I am trying to create a brand rather than make money, I can use Printful. If you are looking to make money, look elsewhere, unless you already have a client base. If you price your products reasonably, your profit margin will be extremely low.

I am using Printful in hopes of building a brand within the next 8-14 months. If I don't succeed, no big deal as the cost is nominal. If I do succeed, I can drop Printful, print local and start making money! Either way: Printful did its job.

*If not for terribly slow shipping and most products being too expensive, I would rate 4-5 stars*

July 13 EDIT:

Fulfilment and Shipping are beyond irritating. I haven't marketed my new store yet so it's Family and Friends only... which makes it even more embarrassing. Point in case: my friend put an order in June. It was shipped June 26. 20 days later, she has yet to receive the product. It's ridiculous. I'll never have repeat customers with this kind of bogus shipping service. And I'm in Toronto! I can't imagine if it were an order outside of North America. I have another order that was placed July 5..... 8 days later and the only update is "Sorting Completed" so it has yet to be fulfilled, let alone shipped. JOKES

Changing my Final Verdict Rating to 1 STAR. Unless Printful helps me out and fixes some serious issue then I can lift the rating to 3-5 stars depending on service provided.

Rock And Lock Apparel

I've been using Printful for a few months after weighing my options. I previously operated a store on another platform and had a terrible experience with the print quality & shipping speed. Printful does a far better job on the print quality front, but just as bad in shipping. So bad, that I've had to discount a customer's order due to the speed of fulfillment. I realize that there's most likely a huge number of orders every week, but fulfilling a customer's order shouldn't take 2 weeks. I'm rating 3 stars, as I also understand that Printful saves me loads of money on overhead, since I treat this is a low-to-no-investment business.

Gurari'sway

great products, great service, great everything.

GhostSoles

Thought it was cool until i ordered myself a sample, needless to say its been 3 weeks, no sample, tracking number hasn't been updated at all, no responses to my emails, I can't trust you guys with my customers, i'm reversing the transaction just incase you think you can outsmart me. I wouldn't waste my time folks, nothing good here.

Roll Call Clothing Co.

Ordered 2 samples, 1 sample faded after 1 wash along with the print not being straight on the shirt, the other sample lettering is twice as big as the other. Tried calling, no one answers, the live chat only seems to be open when they feel like it. Still waiting on a email back. I believe the people that have written great reviews about this app may have never looked at their products being sold. Paying $47.00 for 2 samples is also upsetting. I was hoping to have my shop up and running by now but since I have to wait on a reply back from Printful, I will probably seek a more reliable avenue. I want my customers to have quality printing and if there are any issues and want them to be resolved promptly and I don't see this happening with Printful.