Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hope For Lupus

Great app and super straight forward! Really excited about diving in and creating my shopify store!

Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck

Fantastic. Integration is seamless and easy!

Coco Parks

Great service, really liked it. The learning curve it´s really low and you it´s all automated. You get a dashboard to see the important things like sales, who did you sold and the status of every design you have.

Moonlight Inked

Love that I found Printful! They have fabulous products to showcase your artwork. they have fabulous technology that they use to make your work shine BUT the thing that I love the BESt about Printful is their customer service. I have never encountered such outstanding and professional customer service as I have with the Printful customer service team. They ALL go totally out of their way and then some to help you with any problems you may have.

I am just one in my graphic design business but I never feel alone because I have the Printful Team behind me supporting me all the way from design, printing, shipping and final delivery to my clients. Thanks everyone at Printful you guys ROCK! And you make me look good to my clients :)

Hikingcampingfishing

Love it so far..easy to use and easy to fullfill

Void Fill Industries

UPDATE 2: Still have my gripe below but quality has been good every time and turn-around is quick. Quality and turn-around time have been better than their competitors and their app is by far the most well designed.

UPDATE: I've received several samples from Printful. Quality has been great and the fulfillment process is seamless. But here is my gripe and the thing that gives me pause on moving forward with the Printful app. They've just done a product revision and the way they've handled it shows a lack of concern for the time and money invested by their users.

In this revision, they majorly changed the sizing and fit of one of their products invalidating all files that were made according to the guidelines they set previously. Apparently the old Printful templates that I used to design my products will no longer be acceptable for their print, cut, sew process. It would take at least a weeks worth of work to revise all of my designs to fit the new templates. This unfortunately is not an option for me so I will not be able to continue to offer these products that I've invested several months in designing and promoting.

While I do appreciate Printful's attempt to improve their product this latest update doesn't seem to take into consideration the time invested by their users. Printful could have built upon the old template to incorporate the new sizes. Instead they scrapped the old template, making it along with all the work that went into following it's guidelines totally obsolete. Needless to say, Printful's latest update doesn't do a lot for my confidence in moving forward with them. It seems to show their lack of concern for the time invested by their users.

It also shows their lack of concern for the money invested by their users. The samples I've purchased from Printful (before they announced they were totally revising the product) are now useless. I bought these samples so that I could best advise my customers on the shape, fit and sizing of Printful's product. Now that Printful has changed all of these aspects plus invalidated my design file, what's the point in having these samples? Will Printful reimburse me for these since they are no longer samples from which I can advise my customers?

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I like the app interface a lot. Hope it will keep improving with more mock-up generators etc. But it's a wonderful option for print on demand. Have not received any sample product yet but I assume it's of the same quality as Society6.

Starrfucker Magazine

The shirts are great quality but more importantly the website is easy to use. They have great customer service and I love the drop shipping service so much

Roxanne75

Love this app. I am using it to create our own line of shirts for our boutique and the response has been great.

Mtrotti

Very friendly and fast and help is always available!

Dirty Side Down

Printiful is very user friendly. This app is outstanding when connected to your online store. Makes it seemless to display your products very professionally.