Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sol And Selene

Easy to use.

Not all products listed in app description are available to sell on my website.

Variant (mockup) images are not showing in Shopify. Makes the product listed useless.

Resiliency Command

Amazing, and it just keeps getting better! It works great, what more can I say? They're quality of not only the app but the products themselves are amazing.

Colorado Duds

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Update 1/10/18 This place is such a joke. They screwed up a jacket for a customer then said it was because of my mistake when ordering. I reversed the charges on my credit card and after a week and screen shots of my order being placed correctly, they decided to credit me back after I said not to because I had already reversed the charges. Now I get a note from their fraud investigator stating I owe them the price paid plus $15 to pay for the chargeback. Not happening and i'll dispute that on my card as well.

Update 5/9/16 I took off another star today after another customer complaint (in a string of complaints) regarding the BAD quality of printing. The same printing that i've complained about for years from this company and each time get the excuse that it was a one time mistake.

This place has gone DOWN HILL. I've been using them since 2013 and the quality has gone down, the customer service has gone down, and the response time for emails has gone down. Seriously don't intend on getting a response back within 2-days. They send out "urgent messages" if something is wrong with your order or shipping address but it's not treated as urgent once you update. They don't let you know that an item is out of stock until the very last day of their 7-day shipping window so by that time, you look like an idiot telling your customer that their item is out of stock a week after they ordered it. I occasionally order test shirts just to keep up on their quality and EVERY one has had something wrong with it that they claim is a one time mistake. If their shipper loses a shipment, you get to pay to have another item shipped. Unfortunately, I am stuck with them for now.

John Nobrand

I'm a UI/UX Designer and i can tell that is really seamless the integration with Shopify, good UX, very user friendly, well done!

Kill Print

Time spent using app About 1 month

Is just the best... with the all over printing and the prices, I have not found one like it.

Southwestco

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We are just getting started with our business. Printful delivers a great and unprecedented service! Their product quality is just amazing!!

Alwaysowda Lyne

Time spent using app About 1 year

By far, ThePrintful.com Is, in no other words possible, "The freshest website/drop ship service out there"! Their ability to lick-n-sync with Shopify and other e-commerce platforms makes life that much easier. Also the shipping stickers to represent my company is awesome, broad range of products is awesome, templates are easy, mock-up is too cool and above anything else and most importantly is that the print quality or final product is pristine. Sublimation shirts aren't easy to come by and ThePrintful.com nails it every time. Plus if the print file isn't spot on, they'll send customer service after you till you get it right. All in all, ThePrintful.com is perfect.
Thanks guys!

Nipples Of Venus

I love this app! I does so much, very well done.

Kangaman9

Time spent using app About 2 years

so far so good, still trying to sell on facebook but i'm having fun with this and will be great to do on my spare time....

Prodigy Made

Love this app. Have never had an issue and customers are extremely impressed with the speed of shipping and product quality.