Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Brasier76 Studios

I love the idea of designing and adding print on demand items directly to my Shopify store. Can't wait to see how this pans out. Very Excited!

Skullgraveyard

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far these guys are great! Love the new platform much faster and easier to work with! product quality, no complaints as of yet. Pricing is decent and i hear they are releasing more products soon! so far an excellent experience!

Sunburned Ass Ranch

Their service and help desk were top notch. Thanks for the help!!

The Crafty Ginger

I had 3 orders with them (immediately upon starting with the app) and the shipping was extremely unorganized (2 inaccurate tracking numbers and 1 order shipped without a tracking number). A customer asked why her order was taking a week and a half at that point. After an online chat and emailing, the issue wasn't resolved (and not one of the 4 people I emailed responded). I suggest (and did suggest during the chat) that they get accurate tracking numbers AND use them on ALL shipments. It seems like that would be a good way to take care of customers. After the first 3 orders where a debacle, I decided this is not a good app for business purposes and have moved on.

Myteescloset

Love it! Recommend app. Very fun

Youareunique

Location Singapore

Great app .. customer service prompt and friendly thanks!

Athleticalapparel

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great Customer Service & they have products that other print on demand services don't offer!

Civilian Division

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love using Printify! I have had nothing but excellent customer service from all of the representatives, especially Sofia and Teresa Maria. The team will work with you on any issues/questions. I will be doing most of my business with Printify as they offer more custom styles than other print shops. In particular, I love that they are able to print on short sleeves! I have found no competitors that offers that service so far. Thanks!

Val Ashford

Hands down the BEST customer service!

Boetsy

Location Austria

Fast platform, great service - very, very satisfied!