Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shishaone

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 3 years

good quality products. shipped o time

Dandy Hooligan

Location Israel

Easy to use, i love the option for uploading a single design to all the products& uploading them can be in single products.

Love the new products, and support is very good, i had a problem with the new product editor, they fixed it in no time, well done!

Update after the new features added:
The new features CRUSHED & TRASHED my store.
Worked days and nights, I did nothing but work on the store and it was great.
Today i uploaded 3 new products with the new product editor.
I was excited to see new products and went ahead and created 3 products.
The new product editor is buggy, design size changed when i previewed in black color for example, and i don't understand why the editor now is with illustrated shirt.
Moving on- designs uploaded, description written, time to sync into Shopify.
From reason unknown i had collections with names i didn't have on my store, and my collections didn't show in Printify's site.
I hit sync and i see it's syncing all the collections with the weird names, where is the cancel button, where is the cancel button? No cancel button..
I couldn't do nothing to stop it, closing didn't as i watched all my work, all my products changing without me wanting them to change..

All in all i have mixed feeling with this one, Obviously what happen in my store doesn't imply to the rest, just look carefully when you sync new products and save product descriptions cause they reset if you sync them with the new editor.

Brave Collective

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

great. hurry up and put all the products on it. also needs a SUGGEST PRODUCTS suggestion box

Comet Gauntlet

Location Germany

Easy to use app. Clear and simple.

Evans Bay

This app handles many tasks, such as creating multiple images on many different products and even automatically creates collections for my store, saving time and money. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Minecraftly

It was easy to use, fast to deploy design into products right away!

Femallay Inc

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app! Super easy to use, great mockups, great customer service! Now, we'll see how things go once I get orders and see how Printify handles my customers. :-)

Ninjanutz 2

Location Mexico

Super easy to use, they pay you via paypal which is very convenient, and you only pay them when you sell something. It's a wonderful app. I hope soon they add all products to be available in shopify!

Custeeusa

By far the greatest app. The app beats Printful, Teelaunch and Print Aura.
The mere fact that you can apply your design to all their products in one shot, puts them light years ahead.
With Printful you have create each product manually. It would literally take 1 hour to apply one design to all their products. If not more.
With Printify, you save yourself that time.
But of course the Printify app has many features it must add as well.

I will say one more thing. On Printful, once the product is created, you have to edit the product in Shopify. And when dealing with Art, there's no way to edit art in bulk fashion. That means that you would have to edit each one manually.
On Printify, you can edit items/art in the app in bulk fashion and it updates it in Shopify!

But, I am still new to this company. So let's see about customer support and to which lengths they are willing to work with me.

Digital Joy Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good. It is pretty annoying that the app keeps asking for a review though, even after I have reviewed it. This really needs a fix.