4.6

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, seamless ecommerce integration, and high-quality products. They value the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and control over profit margins. The platform's customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving abilities. The free Mockup Generator for unique designs is also a highlight. It's recommended for its ease of use, diverse product range, and supportive customer service, making it ideal for entrepreneurs and small businesses expanding their online presence.

April 4, 2020

Great so far. Quick, High Quality. Be sure to read customer reviews of sizing.
I plan on continuing to use them. I'm curious about the premium account once business picks up. Be safe & healthy everyone! Aloha from Maui

SHAKAdelica
Almost 3 years using the app
Printify replied April 6, 2020

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services. In case you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com. Stay safe

March 9, 2022

Technical help and customer service help are the best part of this app. As for the operations and features they could use a better rerouting-out of stock process and the mockups for shirts could be a better selection. Overall I love this app and the actual ease of using it.

Flag and Cross
Almost 3 years using the app
Printify replied March 10, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback! Your suggestions are extremely valuable and are always taken into account when it comes to improving your experience with Printify. Hopefully, these features can be implemented in the near future. We are wishing you massive success with your business!

April 27, 2020

Printify is helping me build a new business now that my old business is facing set backs from the coronavirus here in the USA. Combined with Printoify I am bringing http://clintscoolness.com to the world!

ClintsCoolness
Printify replied May 5, 2020

We are happy to hear that you are able to build a new business with us and we wish you best of success further on! In case you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

October 27, 2017

They make it very easy to get your designs on products. Because they find drop shippers for you, it saves you a lot of time.

Christian Curio Coffee Mugs
April 22, 2018

Great and easy to use. Many products to choose from and simple to navigate.

Roninwear
Edited July 17, 2017

Support is great! Great App to use for your logo designs.

Drivenphysique
August 23, 2017

So easy to use and no lag at all!

Toadie Bullie
Edited February 4, 2016

Awesome app.Good and fast creat product

Petsgardenhome
Edited March 13, 2016

Great app, very easy to use, super happy, will recommend to anyone who wants to create your own stuff!

H12z
Edited February 19, 2017

I've been using the Printify app for some time already, made some sales with it. I like it that their helpdesk staff are mostly friendly like Derek and Alina but i have to give it a 3 stars due to recent issues. Since Friday last week till now, one of my collection is still updating. I can't add new collections, and previously submitted PNG files all ended up messed up. I have stopped using the app and has transit to another app. Given the choice i would love to continue using Printify, but the errors coming one after another is frustrating and the response i keep getting is "we are sorry, we apologize for the issues, etc" It's been 5 days since the issue and it is still unresolved.

EDIT: apparent the problem has been resolved.. but i've already switch to a new app. I might continue using Printify for some orders but the trust is shaken already.

Thatmmashop