Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Cartridgeexperts

Really useful app. Why spend hours trying to add individual print products... Printify makes it simple, fast, easy.. and profitable to run your own clothing business! Also great for those wanting to sell gifts such as cell phone cases on their site.

Spacecatshit

100% the BEST app you can have if you are selling shirts or phone cases and don't have time to print them yourself. I use this app everyday to add new items to our store and it works like a charm.

Extremely easy to use, fast and helpful support team, & an overall easy app.

I would recommend this app to anyone! Thanks Printify! :)

-James (spacecatshit.com)

Mmd Shirts

Easy to use and add multiple products quickly.

Imholding Games

Really cool that you can have some many product at you finger tips!

Kikis Castle

Great service and I love the products as well. Every sample I have ordered is wonderful!

Thac Store

The app is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. However, I ordered some samples of the shirts to see how the final product looked, and it was borderline unacceptable quality, despite the source image being 300dpi and correctly sized for printing.

I may be a fringe case, but still, be sure to get samples before you put items on your store!

Giovane Ambizione

Being honest, I haven't sold one product of Printify yet but I did much of research and reviewed over 10 legit companies in California.
I am ordering samples tomorrow and I have products of my own of course.
It would be a great idea to also hire a graphic designer and do that on the side of what I'm already doing.
Great company and app and just so simple!

Outlander Obsession

This app is SO disappointing! If I could put 0 stars on it, I would. My simple goal was to put up 5 mugs for sale on my website, on a page that said, 'Mugs'. You cannot do that with this app. (and they don't clearly state that either.) They have it set up to have each design as it's own 'category'. SO that means a separate page for each design. I have over 20 designs. I cannot have 20 pages, one for each design! My customers would never find anything! I have to have 5 or 6 pages, one for each TYPE of product.

And, If this wasn't bad enough, this beta version does not have proper tech support. All communication must be done for email and it takes 24+ hours for them to get back to you. They don't even have live chat during business hours. Shopify should not have allowed this ridiculously designed and unsupported app to be among their choices. Seriously.

--------------

And here's my update from the above review 2 months later. I wish I could add another 0 stars.

Someone from Printify called me soon after I wrote the above review and told me the issue of 'collections' and being able to have a page of mugs, not a page for every design was now fixed. He sent me a follow up email (this is a direct quote from the email) saying, " I would greatly appreciate that you hold back your ass tore review until we guide you through the app and give us a second chance."

(I could hardly believe that that kind of language was used. Seriously? an 'ass tore' review? I was and am simply stating my opinion and experience with this company. Believe me, I am being nice here after hours of wasted time and tenacious focus to make this app work, and having no chat support, etc. And, I have to add, that the guy on the phone gave me a # to call if I had any Qs or wanted help learning the app. I called that # twice and left a msg both times asking for assistance and NEVER received a call back. )

So earlier this week, I gave the app another try. I had no reason to doubt the person who called me saying this glitch was fixed. I went forward in full faith that I could now sell 5 mugs on a page named 'mugs'. I tried and tried and could not get it to do what I needed, so I emailed them, sure that I was missing something. (they have no live chat, remember). Of course that also meant that I could no longer work on this area of my business while waiting for their reply, but I was still looking forward to knowing how to do this. The email reply came this morning (surprise! a first! a response within 24 hours). AND. Drumroll. The response was: "Each uploaded artwork is a separate collection. Therefore, different mugs cannot be in one collection." and of course, the obligatory, "If you have any other questions, I will be happy to help you."

I DO have other questions. Why did someone call me and tell me the issue was fixed? Then why did that same person email me ask that I take off my 'ass tore' review and then give me a phone # to call and never return my messages? Why did Shopify allow this app? Who goes to a store and wanders all around looking for products organized by the artwork on it? (tip - people don't usually do that, and no profitable store is set up that way. If you want a mug, you go to the section of the store that carries mugs! It's not rocket science.) Why have they not updated their text on their app to explain what can and can't be done? and, WHY even try to use this app if it won't let you display the products in a way that makes sense to the customers?

Lastly, I have to say that I had to go with the different app: 'Printful' to produce my mugs. They're more expensive but they have much higher integrity, helpful phone support during business hours, email support anytime and excellent customer service. My customers are happy and I'm happy as to how promptly Printful has reordered and sent out with priority when they've made a mistake.

Holder Golf

Nice way to get your brand out!

Undressd

just started using it, but so far easy to use and quick set up. im interested to see how quick the fulfillment process is, because thats going to be a make or break.