Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Urbannshop

Very easy to use, easy to set up new designs and control the final look of the products. Accept modifications anytime to products already published. Nice feedback from the team at Printify.

Love And Light Boutique

So far I am really pleased with the customer service I am receiving using this app. I also got my first sample and the quality was top notch! I am excited at how easy this app is to use. It helped me be able to launch my store my sooner than I was planning. And I am so happy I do not have to store inventory and ship myself! Thank you!

Sexyheksie

I am excited about using this app I believe this will open a new opportunity for me

Value Unlimited

This is a great app and I've used many similar ones in the past such as tspring, In fact, I am no longer using tspring. I love the way it gives you dozens of different products to sell, lots of colors, and fewer restrictions and hassles. Still in Beta but have not come across anything major, it can only get better right? Take it for a spin.

Coloraddicted Com

Excellent app. Needs a few tweaks here and there but, overall, I would definitely recommend it to anybody who is interested in selling through a print-on-demand platform.

I haven't ordered samples yet, so I don't know how they do printing-wise but, so far, judging from their easy to setup and use platform and from their communication (I sent them 2 emails and they replied within 48 hours), they rock !!!

Also, although PRINTIFY has a very decent product collection, I look forward to seeing it expanding. That would really make them stand out of the crowd big time !
_____________________________________________________________

REVIEW UPDATES (July & August 2016): Since my first review I have ordered 3 samples (on three different occasions). The samples arrived super-fast by DHL and they were impeccable. In addition, their excellent response time still holds true. Since my first review I have contacted them for a total of 5 times more. Each and every time, I received a detailed reply within less than 3 hours. This is what I call impeccable service ! Totally recommend them !!!

Gym Heroez

I cant even believe this app is real! Its revolutionizing the online clothing space in ecommerce. Quality of products is great. To be able to whip up products with lightning speed like this and then start promoting them within minutes is INCREDIBLE! BRAVO PRINTIFY!

Shop Mangorabbit

I'm a real store that's purchased sample shirts and made my first real sale with the shirts.

UPDATE:

BAD:
1. Software is still new and may have bugs
2. Customer service not very assuring but I hope things will improve.

GOOD:
1. It's cheaper than other similar apps
2. Printify not only fixed the bug but also fixed the situation after 1/2 days

Overall it's a new app and I know there will be bumps in the road. Willing to give it another chance as long as they maintain a high standard in self-improvement and good attitude!

1 To 5

Printify made it very easy to streamline my online business. Keep up the great work guys! Looking forward to working with you guys for a while.

Chloejayde

I do love this app,its just so simple to use. Adding, switching graphics or creating entire new categories to present products in almost any niche or popular trend only take minutes, its great. I've only had the app for a couple of days but already a store is up, online, targeting a new trend and ready to trade. Anyone can do it, this app is so easy to use. I'm looking forward now to using this app to create categories and products I can sell in other markets
Thanks guys
Dion

Keep It Nerdee

I just downloaded the app yesterday and so far I'm still learning. Its been fun and I think as soon as I get used to the system, I would have a much easier understanding on how to use this. I can't wait to order the samples and see the quality of the product!