Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Chloejayde

I do love this app,its just so simple to use. Adding, switching graphics or creating entire new categories to present products in almost any niche or popular trend only take minutes, its great. I've only had the app for a couple of days but already a store is up, online, targeting a new trend and ready to trade. Anyone can do it, this app is so easy to use. I'm looking forward now to using this app to create categories and products I can sell in other markets
Thanks guys
Dion

Keep It Nerdee

I just downloaded the app yesterday and so far I'm still learning. Its been fun and I think as soon as I get used to the system, I would have a much easier understanding on how to use this. I can't wait to order the samples and see the quality of the product!

Pixiemethod

So far so good. I just got it today so I'll update it once I get orders and feedback from customers as well. Very easy and simple to use!

Reincut Test

Ease of use was awesome.
Samples arrived quickly.
Only qualm, no other brands aside from America Apparel. This business model is great for Shopify but more selection has to be introduced for us to use it any further.

Marmellata

horrible 4 days to repair the custom Mockup generator and still not working

Mmdx

Outstanding app. By far the EASIEST way to get your designs online as quickly as possible.

Rnw2015

Great app! Thank you Printify :). Is it possible to look into having tote bags or cosmetic bags as part of your product selection?

Candlestudio

Great addition to Shopify and easy to use!

Spoon Water Creek

So far, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this app! The picture rendering is great! And it's easy to upload my photos and create awesome products! Keep up the great work!

Nali Girl

Customer service is awful. Sent three emails asking one simple question. And I'm still waiting for someone to respond back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED
There was some kind of mix-up, but they did respond to all of my email. I'm still not sure why I didn't get them (maybe there's something wrong with my email). But when they saw I wasn't responding to their emails and left a poor review, they called me. I was glad to see that they really care about their customers.
I can't wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!!