Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Brainzyme

Good, really good. Excellent service and saved hundreds of manhours of contacting each partner individually. Thanks!

Rachel Loves Style By Rachel L Adams

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

love the app. Has some kinks that need to be worked out but all in all its great

Christianwest Newyork

Time spent using app Over 3 years

LOVE THIS APP. THE COMPANIES THEY WORK WITH ARE AMAZING!!!!!! THE APP IS SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE.

Heli S Lil Cathelpshop

Location Austria

I an absolut newbie in all so its a great help

Pros N Conz

Everything is straight forward and easy to use. Period.

Klhcollection

Time spent using app About 1 year

Glitchy app, doesn't integrate well with Shopify and often lags severely when syncing. After using a few other fulfillment services, it's a bit strange that Printify does not offer a discount on sample orders. They will reimburse you up to $50 of sample order fees after you achieve $500 in sales. If your customers are mainly in the US, some products are more expensive than if you use their manufacturers in the UK.

Jai Preference

Great app & easy to use as well!

Tifdlux

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really easy to use, no problems whatsoever. I can upload and edit my images with little to no effort at all makes it very easy compared to other apps.

Mitten Made Ts

Time spent using app 1 day

Well they contacted me for my issues I am having and we'll see how things go.
2-15-17

Cool products. Website crashes, long loading periods, items dont load to store. Get your act together and we'll talk Printify. 2-15-17

Thatmmashop

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I've been using the Printify app for some time already, made some sales with it. I like it that their helpdesk staff are mostly friendly like Derek and Alina but i have to give it a 3 stars due to recent issues. Since Friday last week till now, one of my collection is still updating. I can't add new collections, and previously submitted PNG files all ended up messed up. I have stopped using the app and has transit to another app. Given the choice i would love to continue using Printify, but the errors coming one after another is frustrating and the response i keep getting is "we are sorry, we apologize for the issues, etc" It's been 5 days since the issue and it is still unresolved.

EDIT: apparent the problem has been resolved.. but i've already switch to a new app. I might continue using Printify for some orders but the trust is shaken already.