Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Munduggery

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Keep up the awesome work guys!!

Dig The Falls

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is relatively easy to use, even for a newbie to Shopify. There are no hats offered, as of yet, but I can get those through another storefront if/when needed.

The integration of the app through other selling channels is good, although you might have to check your paragraphs (mine disappeared, so I had to manually hit ENTER to fix most listings - Facebook, mostly).

Overall, this app does what it is supposed to and has some really great features.

EDIT: I will not change the overall star rating because Printify customer service outweighs my one issue - Shipping. The shipping took way too long on my last order. I would blame this most on the use of DHL and their terrible shipping standards. I have dealt with them in the past and have had nothing but issues and terrible customer service.

Yukiai Apparel

Terrible Shipping (DHL). I still haven't received my samples that I ordered 9+ Days ago that is shipping to Hawaii. Tracking currently says it should arrive on September 19. That is 21 Days after they first shipped the package from their offices. Hopefully Printify can figure out a way to get a better shipping partner for their future business. They get two stars because they have great customer service.

Strokes Gained Customs

I'm very unhappy with this service. First of all, they ship via DHL, which takes significantly longer than any other service. I had a customer order products from my store as well as from printify and they didn't receive their printify products until 8 days after they received what I shipped them. Their app also drops the second address line moving from Shopify to printify, so I have 2 orders which are being returned to printify as undeliverable because it dropped the Suite/Apt. number from the shipping address. What should only take a few days to get from printify to Georgia is going to turn into a 4 week ordeal. Very dissatisfied, as are my customers.

Pictureperfectee

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is the best app EVER!!! So many possibilities that I'm so grateful for!

Lewis Empires

Very fast and easy product generation for multiple items.

Green Baby Planet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Overall, this is a solid and easy app to work with. My only complaint is that I wish there was some more versatility with the shirt printing (like putting an image on the back). All of the samples I've made have come back at decent or better quality - my sample mugs were much better than the sample t-shirts I had made, BUT the shirts are good, if that makes any sense.

Essentially Yours Forever

Great app! Only wish the graphic could cover more of the clothing articles... Would definitely recommend this app!

2 Guys Beard Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Its been easy to use and great so far!

Bartandjennyco

Love every bit about the automation + creativity about it.