Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Bourbon Myth

The design of this app is good and it is a relatively simple process to set up a professional looking pop up with follow up emails. There is also easy integration with Shopify's discounts. I would score much higher but for the fact that I havent had a single sign-up yet. I have followed a number of tried and tested principles so I dont know why its not working. Perhaps its a behavior issue? So in short I like this app but cant say it has been effective

Blue Edges Collection

This app is using Google Analytics to track all your website traffic! Alert!

Naturallclub2

A nice tool. Easy to set up. Not a ton of emails gathered yet, but we're a new site. Hopefully will be better as we grow

Issue Clothing

Easy to set up and great for any small business!

Budget Babe Couture

Thought it was working, but keep receiving complaints that the pop up is nothing more than a jumbled mess that you can't read. Uninstalled.

www.budgetbabecouture.com

Sportstechlab

I think the app is great in terms of its design, but the pricing model is too high for $70 per month for the useful stuff is too high for our store. There are cheaper alternatives with similar functionality.

Prium

when i look for a free app and i get to apps like this i just loose my time. guys if you are not expecting to pay just dont download it becouse it is not responsive at all.

Shopzealous

To be honest, it's a fantastic app, I can't fault it. Support is also great and previously I rated it 5 stars. However, I'm giving them 3 stars now as their new pricing structure is way overpriced. Previously it was FREE with an option to upgrade for more features and branding removal. Now they are essentially forcing long term customers to pay for this previously free services, as it's now based on page views instead. So I'm out.... I've found another provider.

Privy, I understand that pricing structures have to change from time to time but perhaps you could have started with something a little more cost effective for your customers. Perhaps restricting the number of forms and functions available on the free plan would have been a better idea instead. Then you can simply add more forms and functions on a set of new paid plans, so customers can decide what plan suits them based on what they need and can afford.

1 2 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 116 Next