Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lulumanna 2

Location Australia

Would love it if Privy was available as an app on the iPhone, i.e, to create campaigns and check dashboard/statistics

Dustyrockerboots

Time spent using app Over 2 years

My email signup having been going to the wrong file in mailchimp. Now I have to remove them and readd them.

Lifestyle Euphoria

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I like the app. I am just not sure if it is helping me.

Bourbon Myth

The design of this app is good and it is a relatively simple process to set up a professional looking pop up with follow up emails. There is also easy integration with Shopify's discounts. I would score much higher but for the fact that I havent had a single sign-up yet. I have followed a number of tried and tested principles so I dont know why its not working. Perhaps its a behavior issue? So in short I like this app but cant say it has been effective

Blue Edges Collection

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is using Google Analytics to track all your website traffic! Alert!

Naturallclub2

Time spent using app Over 3 years

A nice tool. Easy to set up. Not a ton of emails gathered yet, but we're a new site. Hopefully will be better as we grow

Issue Clothing

Location New Zealand

Easy to set up and great for any small business!

Budget Babe Couture

Thought it was working, but keep receiving complaints that the pop up is nothing more than a jumbled mess that you can't read. Uninstalled.

www.budgetbabecouture.com

Sportstechlab

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I think the app is great in terms of its design, but the pricing model is too high for $70 per month for the useful stuff is too high for our store. There are cheaper alternatives with similar functionality.

Prium

Location Spain

when i look for a free app and i get to apps like this i just loose my time. guys if you are not expecting to pay just dont download it becouse it is not responsive at all.