Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Privy
4.6
November 14, 2022

Really great customer service. Easy to use app. Just what I needed to grow my business and store. Thanks!

The Queen Code
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 11, 2022

First Andrew is amazing!!! He has helped me tremendously to navigate through this app. He is very patient and knowledgeable so that makes the process easy. He also is very honest so if he’s not sure about something he will definitely let you know. Every since our sessions I have learned the does and don'ts when send emails. The more comfortable I get the more emails I send and I don’t have any issues.. I highly recommend

Juslavish Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 9, 2022

I worked with Jenny T and she was amazing. Helped with technical expertise and great suggestions on how to use the Privy tools. I love the app so much that I have added it to another website! Thank you Jenny.

Colorado Hemp Honey
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
October 27, 2022

I have been using Privy for years now. I can't recommend them highly enough. Their customer service is fast, excellent, patient and thorough. It has made the difference in my learning how to do all of this important marketing for my business. I have only had great experiences with them these past 4 years. They are there when you need them if you make a mistake, fast! They save the day!

Doolittle
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 19, 2022

I am excited to join Privy and looking forward to growing my business. I had the best onboarding experience with Mel. She is exceptional, easy to work with, very knowledgable and Mel went at a consumable paste that was easy for me to digest and get started right away.

STACI SHERRI