Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Pacific Hale Co.

Privy has been great for me. With the pop up widget I was able to get immediate results and build a big email list.

ititaboutique

Great application and easy to implement. Was able to create my first pop-up campaign in under 20 minutes.

HIFIComm

Excellent. easy to use. And customer support is good.Thank you. Also the free version works good. Hope the email can also be free to use.

Lumo Led Light

I love it, it's super helpful for marketing and selling products faster. Also, it's super easy to use and design popups.

Kate Wimbush Jewellery

I used this app to set up subscription pop up and it was really easy and straightforward, plenty of options to edit appearance and follow up functions

Pets-you-Love

It's really great and simple to use. It took my a short time, to wrap my head around the various pop-ups and when they should be configured through the customer journey and sale funnel, but really easy.
I'm still working on configuring the cross-sell popup on checkout, so would appreciate any assistance,
thanks. 5 stars

Aubrey Baby Goodies

I love the weekly updates and the data track that privy keeps for my sign ups!
l would recommend this to anyone on shopify.

Lazulz

works great. used for a few months to get my customers to enter their email to receive updates. now i am going to test a sale code

Eden Body Care

Best App on Shopify. I was able to schedule a live quick 15-minute call the next day with a support member via Zoom upon installing, get a quick rundown of the app and ask him any questions I had. He was so helpful and professional and on time. What a great company! Thank you Jack!

Sampedrano S.A.

good app to build lead magnets. very easy to use and works very well. I recommend this app to people who want collect leads on home page or similar