Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

JustLuvBooks

I am using this app for my book website and I must say it is great. Although it is not a beginner's user interface, if you take some time then you will learn the ropes and get used to it. I think it is better than the others, ultimately. There seems to be more to offer.

BearlyMuch

Up to now I love this app. Well put together & relatively easy for a non techie like me to operate. Like everything there's a learning curve but the training videos work great for explaining everything.

Z's Custom Creations

I love the app and the trainer was awesome. She was very patient and walked me through every step. Looking forward to using the app..

The Closet Inc.

I love everything about Privy, the possibilities are endless with it! I also appreciate Simon (My personal Privy assistant) who has been such a blessing for me during these chaotic times! High recommend!

Ashley Reynolds Signature Beauty Collection

Love it so far! I has been hard finding an app that will actually sync your contacts! Its also so easy to use!

Prime Cuts Butchery, Deli & Bistro

Fantastic!!! but still trying to find out how to buy and use sms i am from kenya and not sure if it works yet here.

Autokool

Early days but looking good. I've had this app installed for 3 hours and have already received subscribers. Cant wait to see what it does in the next few weeks

Fashions By RoPuddles

I started using Privy on 10/21 and have already gotten over 100 new email signups. I wish I had found this app a long time ago.

JJMinksBeautyBar

At first I was really sketchy about this app because of the reviews, but honestly it proved me wrong. I used the popup emails and so far my website had made a drastic change. The other marketing tools on privy is way better than what Shopify gives you. I wish I would've known about this app once I started my business, After talking with Julianna Fusco she literally helped me with every question I had and even told me more information that I never knew but needed to know. So yes, download this app for whoever is reading and too scared too because its going to help out any business you have very well for you. (I also got the $30 dollar subscription for those wondering)

CRO WEAR

just got the app and saw a massive increase in my email subscribers! easy to use, nice design and helped land me 2 sales already.