Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Weenie Warmers

Time spent using app About 3 years

I USED to love this app, that is until they changed their pricing structure and added a whole bunch of functions that I don’t need. Now I’ve just received a billing notice that the FREE app I loved so much is now going to cost me $70 a month (It was not worth it at $15/month, but I already had designed several pop ups so I just paid it). And when I contacted support I was informed that because of Privy I have added xx number of subscribers and made xx number of dollars. UH, NO - because I offer a coupon and designed great pop ups I added those subscribers and because I write AWESOME newsletters I made xx number of dollars. PRIVY, there is an old saying "Pigs Get Fat, Hogs Get Slaughtered". I've now deleted the app.

Les Coconuts 2

Time spent using app Over 5 years

UPDATE
After using the app for a few years, an issue occurred which required help from the support team. The agent deleted our account by mistake. Although the account was reinstated and the error was acknowledged, Privy is requiring that we pay the updated rates, which are now six times higher. This is unethical. They should honour our previous rate since this was their mistake. I even took the time send screenshots of my exchanges with the support agent and they are offering a 50% discount for one month. Years worth of designs and templates are locked in our account unless we agree to pay more. We have to start from scratch. Disgraceful. We chose Privy because the configuration settings are very flexible. We have to operate in 2 languages and we are able to make our notifications bi-lingual. The app was easy to install and we love that there are multiple options to chose from, depending on what you are trying to accomplish (grow email list, maximize conversion rate..). Thank you Privy!

Undermrp

Location India

Although it's free, there should be a limit to brand yourself. These guys brand themselves like a spammer. Users will afraid if it's a spam or anything.

Dyer Jenkins

If it's free, you're the product.

I was looking at optimizing our site a bit, and noticed an enormous amount of tracking pixels being loaded. Turns out all of the 40+ pixels were being loaded by Privy. None of that information is shared with me, so I can only assume Privy is using your customers' browsing behaviors to their own ends while slowing down your page.

Don't be lazy like me. Spend the small amount of time it takes to make your own email popup or at least pay someone else to do it.

Kini Bands

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not a fan of this app and all of it's restrictions and poor UI. Needs a LOT of work, but I guess that's why it's free. Has potential.

Paww Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Privy forces people to leave 5-star reviews and badgers them until they do. So here you go - I am leaving a 1-star review to counter all the fake 5-star reviews.

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next