Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mad Smart Toys

So far so good. My limited time with it has already saved an order so I am hoping it will prove more useful in the future.

Pampered Soaps

I have tried a few other email platforms and Privy by far is the best one that I have used. Love this app.

Grass Junky

Privy works great with my 3 Shopify stores. Very easy to use. I would highly recommend this app to anyone opening a new Shopify site.

Chavie Russell Wigs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm generally happy with the UI and how simple and understandable the app is to use and start building and converting in minutes. All the templates are literally made for you. But, I'm leaving this review because I am honestly SUPER impressed with the onboarding team, and specifically Jen- I was invited into a call to learn more and during the call, I was notified that some subscriptions are eligible for 1 on 1 onboarding (detailed help setting up my environment) - Jen helped me get most everything in place and some points which we didn't have time to cover during the call - on her own accord she finished up and sent me an email "hey, I finished out your welcome series..." and that easily earns 5stars in my book! Thank you, Jen, and the entire team at Privy

Left Behind Golf Company

This app is fantastic and has already paid for itself a hundred times over. A key component for any eCommerce Business Owner looking to automate everything from newsletters and email marketing, to offering discounts, to saving abandoned carts, etc. 5 stars

FragranceLovers.com

Mel was very informative in explaining how to navigate the app. Great customer service all around A++++++++

MV Tee Shirts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app and all of your extremely helpful videos on YouTube. The masterclass series has been incredible! Thanks for helping this small business get ready for the busy holiday season.

MountainGirlClothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We Love Privy. We're long time customers. Total game changer for us! Helped grow our business and continues to do so. The staff is so knowledgeable and helpful.

TaartenvanAnn

Location Belgium

The app is very easy to use and offers a good variety of examples that you can use for yourself. When i subscribed i got an 1 hour onboarding call which was a very pleasant surprise. the people of privy are super friendly and they had a lot of good ideas for our email campaigns. Would definitely recommend!

SOMYA LONDON

So far it's been good! I used this app to get more people on my mailing list and it was really useful.