Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

L&M Taylor Soccer

Daylight robbery, I signed up to pay $20 USD and on my last statement paid $70 USD. No invoice to indicated where the hell these extra charges came from. Do not use this service, in fact be careful about what's apps in general you use on Shopify, a lot of them are sketchy.

Water Butlers

Time spent using app About 1 month

Their free plan includes 5000 views per month, after a few weeks they paused my campaign saying I need to be on a paid plan because of my average users! Also, they keep bombarding you with junk mail, every day I receive some junk mail asking me to upgrade. Not worth it!

Gin Amber Beauty

Time spent using app About 3 years

From Supercharify PWA/AMP Error reporting tool (says this app is broken): Error
Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:167887 at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:352434 at dispatch (https: [truncated]

BridalSparkles

Time spent using app About 1 year

Launched a site 1 month ago - not advertised fully - slapped with 35000 impressions. The manager will not accept their system at fault, I know best attitude. Will not agree Google Webmasters data either. Beyond disbelief.

Software Mart Australia

Location Australia

rubbish. burn out second time and installed again due to it's installation number. paid full amount. send email and receive no reply about how to get most out of it but nothing replied back.

DoctorDrony

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app 40 minutes

You say free plan available, but after I finished customization you requested payment to proceed, and no free plan available..
Please be honest beforehand

Hoodie To Go

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Dowloaded it for the free plan because my store is small and does not need much features yet. And there is no free plan in sight.

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia

Last month I uninstalled privy because of several reasons, and today, I want to re-installed, but I'm shocked because privy will charge me for $140/months Last month I only paid for $20/month via Shopify. Their price increase so significantly and does not make sense.

Galen Leather

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 years

Beware : We have been using it for two years. It was a great app and one day they reached us for an unpaid invoice. Then cancelled our account, now they asking 350$ monthly fees for the new plan, which was 24$ before. It is a good app if you have 1-2 K page views. Otherwise beware.

Sugar Sugar Wax

AWFUL. BEWARE. If you have a email list that was collected by any other source other than Privy they won't approve it for use. Out of all the email platforms out there this is the only one that does this. We had a list of over 4000+ and they won't let us it even though we have full rights to email our customers. STAY AWAY. To top it off, seeing that we can't use our list we wouldn't be able to use the email platform. We asked for a refund for a service we can't use. They stated and Privy has the right to cancel any account if they feel that any criminal activity is happening. This is the excuse they give us. Appalling.