Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Inspired Vapor Company

Seems good so far, relatively intuitive. Staff have been very helpful. I would suggest the developer give users a little more time before asking for a review, just so we have time to get familiar with everything Privy has to offer, and to start seeing results.

Balloon It

I have found this app/automated marketing tools very helpful - and I'm still learning. I never imagined we could collect subscibers at the rate we are thanks to Privy. The YouTube training is extremely helpful too!

Wishsister

I'm just getting started so still learning how to utilise its full capability. So far, I'm very happy with the early results. I done a lot of research before signing up, Privy appears to be the leader in this category. Its easy to use and has lots of helpful guidance, their articles are excellent for ecommerce entrepreneurs seeking edges on their competitors.

CPAP1000.com

Privy is a very intuitive app that caters to a wide range of users. You can use Privy to drive sales whether you have nominal experience with similar tools, or get as intricate as you like if you are advanced. The on-boarding portion allows time to ask questions to improve your performance and knowledge of the program. We are very happy with the increase in traffic by signing up for Privy and taking advantage of the many tools to reach old and new customers.

Danielle Gerber Freedom Jewelry

I love this app, easy to use, amazing customer service. multiple options, everything is very clear and easy to handle. thank you!

Milk Street Baby

So far so good! The results in a short amount of time have been promising and the one-on-one calls with Jen have been great. I really appreciate how friendly/flexible she has been when I've rescheduled demos and also how prompt and helpful the calls have been. Looking forward to continuing to get to know the app better.

EasyFlexibility

really great app, would highly recommend! We use it for capturing leads and then privy helps to convert these into sales.

New Plumage

This is how Shopify apps should be. Amazing technical support, excellent resources for learning, and products that works great. Privy has been, by far, our most important marketing tool for our shop https://newplumage.com . It paid for itself many times over right off the bat and does so consistently every month. Just the email signup popup with discount alone is worth the money (nearly all of our customers use it and our list is growing rapidly.) But we're now exploring all the other types of campaigns available and can't wait to learn more.
The masterclasses have been really helpful for getting up and running quickly.
Been using it for 5 months now and still haven't come up with any complaints. Thanks guys!

Tiki Hat Hut

I have had an excellent experience so far. Having the guides to help me through setting up my abandoned carts emails and newsletter campaign were easy and took only a few days to get used to + the support always gets back to me within 12 - 18 hours. Highly recommended!

Enrich Your Kitchen

The app is great to use, easy to use, great for pop ups and to see how many people visit your site.