Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

RIMIT

I have just started using privy pop ups. It is super user friendly and have seen some nice results thus far!

Thanks, Rob

DR CARDS

amazing!!!! this was super easy to set up and i immediately starting getting new email subscribers for my email list.

MinksByShae

Awesome1 Just the app i was looking for to create a clientele so i can keep up with them and so forth!

The Wild Lotus Boutique

So easy to add to my Shopify site, step by step instructions and totally customizable to match my site, and just gives my shop a little extra wow factor!!

sunn-daay

Très bonne apli
Très bonne apliTrès bonne apliTrès bonne apliTrès bonne apliTrès bonne apliTrès bonne apliTrès bonne apl

TrenchLife Apparel

We used this app to help grow our email list by offering a 10% discount on customers first order....

Flight Tees

Great App........................................................................................................................................................

維健馨 天然 益生元 Wirgesund Prebiotics Inulin

Great App! wait and see if this can bring more business to my site. am using the pop ups, email. not using the sms yet.

A1smartshop

I hope it can doing well in future , now just only have 1 order , so I hope it can improve the performance in futurer.

thanks

The Vogue Pal

Just amazing stuff! User friendly, super cool and easy to use! I am sure it will boost our sales soon :)