Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Privy
4.6
May 28, 2022

The experience after the purchase is incredible. Talk about going above and beyond, they crushed it!

redshifttherapy
Time spent using app: 24 days
May 24, 2022

I downloaded Privy on accident but I have been seeing their ads for quite some time before that. The initial call with Megan explained a lot about the company and what they had to offer. She was so honest and lively during the call that I went ahead and took the next steps. Andrew handled my onboarding meeting and he was absolutely amazing and very accommodating. Not only did he walk me through the site but also had some emails prepared that we slightly tweaked while on the call to suit my site/company. He was amazing. I’m excited to see how this all turns out.

ParrisPieces
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 23, 2022

Jenna went above and beyond to help me and take the time needed to explain things thoroughly. The app itself is great, and their team is wonderful. Thank you!

SocialCreatures LTD
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 19, 2022

Privy has everything I was looking for when it came to email and SMS marketing. The Privy team makes the transition onto their platform so easy! They give suggestions on how to use Privy based on your needs and walk you through how to use all of the tools. These training sessions make Privy stand out among all of the other platforms out there. Their customer service is top-notch!

Bleu Boutique
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 12, 2022

Excelente plataforma para manejar el marketing de tu tienda online. Recomendado al 100%. A mi ya me ha dado mis resultados!

Unike Love