Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LINE10 Tools

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app will slow down your website, even after removing it, it leaves behind so much code, worst app support ever

Ma Petite Mer

I used this app for 3 months. Integration fails and Privy script breaks my store. Abandoned carts stopped working. The customer support is terrible - they are not helpful at all. After wasting 3 months, I'm moving to another app.

Alex Skeffington

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for almost two years, so I definitely gave it my best shot. Unfortunately this app gave me nothing but a headache for the past two years. The customer service wasn’t helpful at all, now when I have finally unsubscribed from this app, now customer service wants to talk to me.... absolutely ridiculous. Side note: the customization is terrible and the abandoned carts don’t work. Tried getting help with that for a year. Save your money and a headache. Wish I did.

Stendig Calendars

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's now been six weeks since I first contacted Privy support with an issue with their app: the integration with the email platform I use (MailerLite) doesn't work, meaning email addresses are not synced across when someone subscribes via a pop-up. This is pretty basic functionality for a pop-up app, but fixing it doesn't seem to be a priority.

frisqie

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Don't use this app. The email templates are the worst I've seen and I can't even save a simple "shop now" button (it saves as "L"). I really don't have time to mess around with these types of things! 3 hours already wasted. AVOID.

MonsterBox

Time spent using app About 2 months

Did love this app until they changed their pricing to page views. I'm a small retailer of food in Scotland, they tried to tell me I'm receiving more page views than the entire population of my local city, I doubt that.

Upon further research I discovered I'm getting thousands of hits from a county named Boardman, United States on a Linux machine. So this spam attack, if using Privy, costs me money using their page view/session approach even though this spam attack had a 100% bounce rate.

Please amend this Privy, you can't penalise people for receiving spam attacks, or is it you doing it yourselves increasing the spend of your customers????

Mirage Trade & Distribution

Location Malaysia

If your store is new, skip this app! They will inform you after terminating your campaign due to low traffic.

Hair System Studio

Location South Africa

Chose any alternative email marketing app. Pricing is good but app itself is useless and requires the user to do the majority of work vs alternatives. Rather cheap vs good pricing.

SHOP HAIR THERAPY

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app crash minutes after paying and I tried calling several times with NO LUCK!! I requested a refund and was told to send and email and someone would get back to me!!
I got no help from them at all

Luvurcloset

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app and the emails did not send out. It didn't work for me and I uninstalled the app and they still charged my card.