Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

David Hicken

Beware - you will get ripped off! Signed up for a $15 per month plan because I only needed popups. Several months later, I see a $60 charge on my account. I contacted support to ask them about this, and they said they had sent an email out (which I never received) which said that their pricing tiers were changing based on the amount of customer emails. Very underhanded and shady if you ask me, and I'm sure this happened to a lot of people. I've canceled my account and will never deal with them again.

99Jersey

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

WORST SUPPORT EVERRRRR
After 1 hour speaking with them trying to sync my account to a new account, Andres gave me complete missleading instructions and eventually DELETING MY STORE!! With all my data and the chat closed because the account is deleted. No way to communicate, no way to recover. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

yesUndress

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Canceled Privy 6 months ago. But it continues to withdraw money from the bank, also it’s double amount, 60USD! The support tell different stories everyday. The app already debited money from the bank account 12 times. Promised refund, but it’s not! Close that scammers immediately!

Pac Nor Westy

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We used this app for our popup marketing for 2+ years and it worked great. When we decided to leverage their email marketing services, that is when things went south. We have spent the last 2 1/2 years working hard to cultivate a customer email list from a variety of sources including our brick-and-mortar store. When we submitted our email list to Privy for upload, we were contacted by their compliance team. My interaction with the Privy compliance team was highly disrespectful. The implicit tone was that our organization might have collected our email list nefariously and stated they were more worried about maintaining their reputation than working with us. The overzealousness of their compliance team was highly off-putting. They denied our request to add our emails to the marketing distribution list. As a business owner, I get to choose who our brand gets to work with, and we do not want to work with an organization where the first interaction was so negative and implicit of wrong doing. Making a customer feel like they are doing something wrong is highly disrespectful. We were excited about using Privy's service for our growing brand, but will go elsewhere based on how we were made to feel.

BUMPSHOW MATERNITY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I would rather give them 0 stars if I could. Their support team is not helping at all! It won't allow me to cancel the plan unless contact them,and I did, they do not even reply my email for 2 days!!!! Please do not use them. Worst experience ever!!!!

Aqua Pura Bracelets

doesn't let you edit anything until you're forcibly upgraded. i can't cancel unless i upgrade or contact support which causes more of a delay.

Nasa Depot

I originally thought this app was great until I saw how their pricing scales. For a simple popup they charged me $15 a month, then for adding an abandoned cart email feature they tried to increase my cost to GET THIS $90 A MONTH! These guys are absolute scum trying to charge these outrageous prices. Do yourself a favor and hire a developer to do everything that this app does if you really need their "extra" features. If you are trying to scale your company then do not use this service as they will gut you. Update: I tried their app again, it still sucks.

Marina Savashynskaya

Time spent using app 3 minutes

If you download this app the customer service will absolutely spam you with dozens of the meaningless emails and phone calls. If that's not bad enough, they send their emails from multiple domains so you cannot just block or unsubscribe. I have asked them politely each time to stop contacting me and they ignore each request and attempt to contact me from another address and call me. I downloaded this app for not even 15 minutes before figuring out it's not what I need, deleting it, and they are still spamming me. DO NOT give your information to this app.

gofoodie.ca

The apps email integrations have leak emails - it keeps sending an email out from months ago, but only to a few people at a time. Customer service was unresponsive when we reached out for help. In addition, the pop-up timers are off and not holding saved changes.

July 30, 2021

Hey there - thank you for sharing this feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience and we're committed to turning this experience around for you. Our team has reached out to offer 1:1 support to help you resolve these issues and get back to growing your sales with Privy.

Spencer Jane

The company charged me after I cancelled the service. Customer service was rude and unhelpful. They told me that cancelling the service on Shopify doesn't cancel the subscription and that not utilizing the software was not enough for a refund. I didn't know I independently had to go to the site and cancel the service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9