Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ParrisPieces

Time spent using app About 1 month

I downloaded Privy on accident but I have been seeing their ads for quite some time before that. The initial call with Megan explained a lot about the company and what they had to offer. She was so honest and lively during the call that I went ahead and took the next steps. Andrew handled my onboarding meeting and he was absolutely amazing and very accommodating. Not only did he walk me through the site but also had some emails prepared that we slightly tweaked while on the call to suit my site/company. He was amazing. I’m excited to see how this all turns out.

Momkindness

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using Privy for a few years now and they have been great. Their onboarding is fantastic and our assigned account manager is incredibly helpful and super responsive. She is jus like a member of our team and often provides new ideas that will help grow our business. Would give them 6 stars if we could!

SkyeLight

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hands Down the BEST email marketing platform! Highly recommend for entrepreneurs that wear many hats because of the ease of use and ability to get support when needed. You can schedule an onboarding call with a specialist when you sign up to set up your first couple of campaigns and help optimize your conversions. Privy has a very honest and communicative support group that will help you put the right things on your website and not pop ups to overkill. Ive tried other email marketing platforms and I truly mean it when I say Privy gives you all the resources you need to have strong email marketing for your business. Special thanks to Patrick and Vickee S. for getting me started and showing why Privy has been one of the best decisions I've made for the almost two years I've used their platform.

Toxic Envy Boutique

Best App ever. The way you are able to show your banner, pop ups etc. To different set of visitors is amazing. Thank you

Pampered Soaps

I have tried a few other email platforms and Privy by far is the best one that I have used. Love this app.

Skin City Beauty 101

This is the best app! I love hands on attention and they will get on calls with you and setup videos. You can text and email them anytime for help no other app gives this much attention

Levity Trampolines

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Privy is a fantastic marketing tool to aid with various plays that include website popups for email capture, discount marketing, free shipping bar and the cross sell to name a few all of which can be optimised for both desktop and mobile. Privy is also excellent for setting up various types of email flows such as the welcome series, abandoned cart, customer winback and newsletters all of which have loads of options for audience segmentation. Privy also offers amazing onboarding support and has a wealth of information easily available through its blog, knowledge base, podcast and masterclass. I would highly recommend given the low pricing for small enterprises which is great value for money. If you only have time to do one thing well Privy would be the one thing worth doing well.

Insect Shield Japan

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I highly recommend the Privy app. It's flexible, easy-to-use, and does exactly what it's designed for. (I'm not being paid to say this!) I encourage any size business to give it a try. Pricing is super reasonable, and their support has been excellent. Yesterday I got the one hour onboarding with Daniel, and I have to say I was blown away by how much we were able to cover. The session was video recorded, so we are all set to continue building it out using that as our guide. Before the onboarding, Daniel had already gone into our account to see what we had set up. He helped us improve our settings and added more popups and flyouts on the spot. It was hands down the best onboarding session I have experienced in my many years as a digital marketer.

A Melt In Time Ltd

Was dubious about using this, but wish I had of done it a few months earlier to be honest. The price is cheap in my opinion, and whilst I know this will grow, it often makes it money back in a few days every month. Has generated extra revenue from day one, is fairly easy to set up and the support you get is honestly probably the best I have ever received. I cant recommend this enough.

Journi's Closet

So far so good, Ryan was so helpful, within our 30 mins zoom call, I was able to upgrade from a free trail to the paid subscription

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124