Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

LINEA Designer Furniture

I am very pleased to find this. I think i tried some other apps before and found that it was not what I need.

October 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Linea Designer Furniture!

We are very happy you found our app useful =D, that's the best thing we can hear. Thank you very much and we wish you the best!

Marcelo from Revy Apps

abzmotor-webaruhaz

Bundled 2 products together but I will have to go back and see the box text and translate it to local language

Citta la fragrance

I have seen that the application is awesome. It will help my store to boost sales and increase customers return. I will surely share this to my friends so this application can also help them.

StrongBreath

Plutôt pas mal pour faire des bundles avec différentes variantes, je l'utiliserai plus souvent, merci

South London Sauce Company

Smashing. Good job. Really really really good job. Less good of a job forcing me to write up a 100 character review.

September 30, 2020

Hey! Thanks for the review, but just to make it clear: We do not force anyone to leave a review, please remove this review if you are not confident you want to write it, everything will work exactly the same in the app =). Have a great day!

mapuchi moda

I'm using the app in order to create a combo deal. So far the set seems easy and easily displayed at the product page. Fingers crossed it's appealing!

LEDs 2 RAVE 4

I like it so far. Although I'd like for it to work with other discount codes. I will see if playing around with the settings gets it to do what i want.

justaudiopro

It works perfect! Is a good fast plugin to work with. It was pretty easy to handle it and implement the bundles

Emportia

I like this app. It has nice features and presents well on the product page. However, it does not show when an item is out of stock. When a buyer is adding the bundle to his cart, a bundle error comes up. Is there a way to show a variant of the item being out of stock on the product page?

LIPZ