Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

West Kent

I really love it. It is great to use as an upsell and well worth the effort in getting the bundle right.

King Lou Pets

so far so good- set my first quantity bundle up in 5 minutes and quickly updated the design to fit my website branding.

BiteGlow

The app is easy to use, very straightforward. Integrated and set up first bundle within minutes. Even better that such a simple app is free.

Viracia

I used this to help me bundle the products. It shows a nice pattern for customers to buy the product bundled.

victuexpress

muy bien me parece una buena aplicacion, la verdad lo unico que le falta es poder cambiar el color .

Jus Watches

I used this app to create discounts for my customers to have a better shopping experience, and reward them with bundle discounts.

Pure Rosy

I had some problems with my store coding and REVY support team helped me resolve my ongoing conflict with the store coding and the bundles conflicts. It is now working properly thanks to the dedicated REVY support team. I recommend this APP.

simplysarah.simplyballoons

I am just starting with this app so far it is super user friendly and exactly what I needed!! Thank you so much!

URBANBESTLIFE

Love this app ! In the first month it helped me generate 3300+ in sales revenue, just by bundeling!

tabselect

I'm using this app since the beginning of my journey. Amazing app, helpful support. I'm recommending it!