Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Fitness by Adafine

Excellent app!
As a professional marketer, this app is super-simple for the user experience (and for you, store owner), to create and manage bundles, discounts, deals, and whatever else regarding upsells!

Photo Finish Photography

THis app is amazing! So easy to use and looks good. LIke the customisations! Can't wait to create more custom discounts. Love it!!!

Bowls with Magnets

It increases your capability to make more sales. It is super easy to use and integrated beautifully to my store. The price is great relative to other apps doing the same thing. thumbs ups from me!

Pandy Ponk

I have just started using the app, so far it is exactly what I was looking for. Recommended for upsells and cross-sells

Pixie Sparkle

Works well able to put multiple products into one bundle listing and best of all, the cart page auto refreshes.

Miguel Caballero

THE BEST APP EASY TO USE, EASY TO SET UP XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXO

Rally Gear, LLC

Really Simple and Great for Increasing Overall Revenue. I've used a lot of different apps and feel this is one of the best out there.

Evimero Marketplace

I used this to set up a buy multiple and save promo. It was easy free for the 1 item I needed and I was easy to set up.

Papillon Bleu Co.

I needed this app to apply multiple discounts at the one time - a representative at Sendle suggested Revy, and I am pleasantly suprised.

Volka

Very easy to set up bundles, just install, follow the steps, choose the products you want in a bundle, set an offer and within 1 minute you have your bundle offer online.