Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Yunque Store

Incredible asset to my store. I was able to get a complex bundle of pillows and canvas prints in minutes. Great work.

MissionaryMonthly.com

This has a seamless setup, after you get the hang of it you are going to want to bundle everything. Thank you!

vshoesshop

very good products very good products very good products very good products very good products very good products very good products

Shop Hakim

its a great app that can improve your sales, awsome results, try it and you will not lose, but you will win

Nurse Media

Easy to use, and gives a great look at my product pages.
And no annoying pop-ups at my site, i do like the way it looks

Buddy Squared

Super easy to use, guys! I was a little apprehensive about whether it would ruin my product pages but it integrates seamlessly and looks great on the page.

zolerra

I really like the bundle discount. Very good. I will continue to use this app and see how my sales grow. Thanks team.

Best Yoga World

Great app to make bundles

Ultimate Sleep Kit

Super easy to use and set up! Bundled all my products I wanted and it automatically appeared on the product pages! Highly recommended!

Sunny & Clear

I just installed the app and set up my first bundle in only minutes. The bundle displays nicely in the product listings. I am anxious to add more and test out sales responses for upcoming promos.