Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

TheMarcoStore

great app easy to use would recommend to everyone to download today and make your average order value higher

Vaping Lee - Vaporizer Shop

Bundling is very easy with this app! Customer service is fast and friendly! They solved my problems fast

TheCrazyGamer

WORKED GREAT FOR THE FIRST TRY. DID NOT EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT OTHER REVIEWS. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY DROPSHIPPING FRIENDS.

Champsland

great app, it helped me creating many bundles and increased the sales of the website. really helpful!!!

The Out Crowd

So far so good! I'd like to be able to customise the colours of the bundle message - but I haven't explored its capacity yet.

Peachy Pure

bomb!!! its so easy ton use and in love how it really entices the customer atom save money!! I would recommend it!

Clever-Einkaufen24

I´m using this App for a Week now and i like it pretty much. At first it didnt work well with my Theme, but that was fixed pretty fast with the App Support and my Theme Support.
I had one more problem at beginn that some customer didnt get the discount, but after writing the support it was fixed also pretty fast. Now its working really well and looks also really nice.
Really good Support and App.
Its free for 1 Prodcut and only 5$ if you uprgade. I had the money back after 1 day with it. :)

U:SKIN

Brilliant and it is soo easy to use compared to the other apps. I really like it. It is also well presented on my product page

Online GMall

I use this app to show real time offer in online store and it looks great. easy to install app and easy to use.

Olivra Homedecor

Easy to use app to bundle my products and increase sales! Lots of customization available and great developer team that makes custom modifications.