Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Techie's Market

Works well! Some minor issues with the actual set up, but once that was figured out it's a great product.

E-Ride Solutions

So far so good, Looks great in product page too!

Thanks very much keep up the great work!!!

Curl Keeper - Curly Hair Solutions

This app was pretty easy to use and integrated seamlessly! I would definitely recommend this app to retailers!

Levinski Collection

I have just installed this app and seems amazing. The bundles appear with the discounts. We will se later how the results are:)

myoga.store

Excellent!
Just what I needed thank you very much!
Hope it will really work as I expect and there will be no mishaps in the sale !!!

Unlabelled Store

Just installed it, I will have to tweak the style to fit my website but all good so far! Let's see if we grow sell with this plugin

The Sorting Hare

It does what it says it does! Still working out on customizing the bundles but so far so good. Like it!

lormora

Easy to use and really fast and professional support. I has a problem and the support helped me in a few minutes. I recommend.

Cluey Solutions

So easy to use and works like a treat.. Just what I needed.
I would recommend trying the FREE version to anyone.
Looking forward to the full version soon.

Uxia Store

The app is good! I hade an issue and the support solved it quickly. I recommend this app for people who want to implement bundles in their stores. Both quantity and product bundles are supported. for a monthly price of $4, it's worth it.