Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Mum's Makery

I am completely new to shopify and apps .. I thought it was going to be a long complicated process to find what I needed .. this app was so easy to use and the fixed amount or percent off means I can really customise my offers... Thank you for making this so easy!

Automotive Business Solutions

Works Great! If only the pricing was a 1 time fee it would be worth it for me to purchase this app.

National Center for Constitutional Studies

I just installed this app and am super pleased with it. I needed the background changed on the bundle offer so I contacted support via chat and it was taken care of in 2 minutes...no joke. That was fast support!

Pacey MedTech

This app is easy to use and customize with many options available. The developer is very responsive and helpful. Thanks for a great app!

The Forgotten Toy Shop

Great app. Really easy to set up and get going. Can't wait to create more bundles and hopefully get more sales

Oxygen Essentials For Life

Super easy to use and brilliant value add to my store, these guys are awesome, greatly appreciated.

Flaming Hog Barbecue

I used it to generate one bundle and the ease of use was just what I needed. No complaints about this app.

Poppy & Bloss

Have only used the 1 free bundle so far but it was so easy to set up and is working great at www.poppyandbloss.co.uk

Thanks x

Natural Stag

Started with just the 1 free bundle but it looks great on the site

bgtylifestyle

This app is super easy to use. I had no problems setting up my first bundle. I'm looking forward to using this app more often!